1188 replies to this topic

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Devices:U8815N

Electra may still have reboots even after an official bootloader unlock as it is based on CM10.1 R4, which is prone to non bootloader reboots. I will eventually rebase Electra, but ill wait for a solid R5 release first.

It reboots like 1-2 times a day but it's not a big deal.

saiem1

saiem1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Technology, ICT, Android
  • Devices:Moto G (4.4.2 UK RETAIL)
  • Twitter:@Saiem1337
Kyan congrats on your position on best content page - 6th now. ;)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Kyan congrats on your position on best content page - 6th now. Posted Image

Yay :)

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

u8815-15

u8815-15

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Playing with my g300(Perhaps a bit too much)
  • Devices:u8815-15
Wow this rom I've managed to reflash it and I haven't got any random reboots(with hacked bootloader). I also have been able to get 180 free ram with avast running in background with around 24 apps installed.

This rom really is the best for me. I think it deserves to be higher on best content page.

New Here?? Having Reboots??? Unlock your bootloader officially

How to officially unlock bootloader : http://www.modaco.co...guide-included/

(Thanks to George)

+1 If I helped.

Have a nice day

rwalton159

rwalton159

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@rwalton159
What's the battery life like on this ROM please?

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

It's great

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

It's OK, It is jelly bean, so the battery life is not as good as ICS or the Stock or Stock Based ROM

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

rwalton159

rwalton159

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@rwalton159
Thanks for posting back :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts
Well guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will stop all development for all of my ROMs completely. My one and only laptop finally died today, so I can't develop anymore. I'm not sure when I'll get a new device, and I doubt it will be soon, so don't expect anything from me for a good long while. Sorry everyone.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Well guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will stop all development for all of my ROMs completely. My one and only laptop finally died today, so I can't develop anymore. I'm not sure when I'll get a new device, and I doubt it will be soon, so don't expect anything from me for a good long while. Sorry everyone.

Try flashing ubuntu on the phone and work from there :P

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Well guys,

I think this image describes what most of us are thinking... Attached File  1370272231901.jpg   50.78KB   36 downloads
Sorry to hear about your laptop Kyan. :(

Edited by george109, 03 June 2013 - 03:12 PM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

PCTechRoss

PCTechRoss

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Mobile Phones, Game Development
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 4G
Kyan would be able to get another laptop quicker if some people would kindly donate to the link in his signature.

Check out Blooops & Sam Adventures

1a2dad00f5.png0b2f5277f1.png

Click the icon

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Try flashing ubuntu on the phone and work from there :P

That's just plain stupid.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

That's just plain stupid.

Ha, you really don't have sense of humor. :mellow: :o

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Ha, you really don't have sense of humor. :mellow: :o

How can I have a sense of humor after all that's happened? I have to give up what I love doing, and there is pretty much nothing I can do about it. There's a time and a place for certain 'jokes' so choose wisely.

NikitoGR

NikitoGR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

How can I have a sense of humor after all that's happened? I have to give up what I love doing, and there is pretty much nothing I can do about it. There's a time and a place for certain 'jokes' so choose wisely.

Relax. It's not the end of the world. I have met a lot of devs that were in your position and weren't so aggressive. With one way or another you will buy a new laptop and you will continue. We are here we will not leave.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Shut up you idiot! Oh my god what is wrong with that forum? I really hate morons like you. Holy badword you are crazy! Lol I have been in so many forums and it's my first time that I meet rude people and especially devs. I speak honestly. I never had haters. That's crazy.
I want to be a little rude too. You suck man in developing roms as after 1 day of use it starts lagging and I have 80 free ram while on the 10.1 I had 180-160.

ENOUGH. I have great news for you, you won't listen me again. I will be silent. BYE!

Lol, I'd like to see you do something better. I'm doing this for free, it makes hundreds of people happy, and to be honest, I don't get much back from all the work. While I am not asking for anything, and while I don't expect anything, that is the truth. As my work is free, you can't criticise what I do. You haven't done anything for this community so you really need to shut the hell up and mind your own business.

And anyway, I use my own work as my daily driver, and it doesn't lag. In fact it has over 140mb+ with over 60 apps installed.

Edited by kyan31, 04 June 2013 - 05:15 PM.

PCTechRoss

PCTechRoss

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Mobile Phones, Game Development
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 4G

Lol, I'd like to see you do something better. I'm doing this for free, it makes hundreds of people happy, and to be honest, I don't get much back from all the work. While I am not asking for anything, and while I don't expect anything, that is the truth. As my work is free, you can't criticise what I do. You haven't done anything for this community so you really need to shut the hell up and mind your own business.

Wow, how rude he was.

Check out Blooops & Sam Adventures

1a2dad00f5.png0b2f5277f1.png

Click the icon

Razor3000

Razor3000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Is the call quality any good?