Yes

15735.png

Predackon

Predackon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:G300 Galaxy 3
Where the heck are all the moderator's ?. Racism is a absolute no ban this freaking idiot

Simon O

Simon O

@flibblesan

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,696 posts
Racist comments, abuse towards other members, and making abusive comments about this website means you've been banned, NikotoGR. Please don't come back.

It would be wise for other members to read the forum rules. And don't reply to abusive posts. Report them!

BadMan PimpY

BadMan PimpY

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:The 300

Where the heck are all the moderator's ?. Racism is a absolute no ban this freaking idiot

Thanks, i was wondering if someone else could see what this guy was doing. He was being abusive, if you said anything to him then he would accuse you of being aggressive towards him. Then he started being disrespectful towards kyan31. I wanted to say something(kyan31, said I should fall back and chill) , but I would of got banned for what I had to say to him.

Racist comments, abuse towards other members, and making abusive comments about this website means you've been banned, NikotoGR. Please don't come back.

It would be wise for other members to read the forum rules. And don't reply to abusive posts. Report them!

C'mon bro the guy had 140 post and most of them are him taking the piss in different threads. What!!, and you didnt notice!. If someone insults you what are suppose to do, just wear it....? not me....!

Anyway Thanks bro for banning the fool...Good lookin out!!

@kyan31, sorry to hear about your loss, I know what it feels like. We both live in the same endz of London nw(north weezy), ive got some mother boards which you can have, if your interested, not sure if the specs are high enough for you, you can have them for free

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Thanks, i was wondering if someone else could see what this guy was doing. He was being abusive, if you said anything to him then he would accuse you of being aggressive towards him. Then he started being disrespectful towards kyan31. I wanted to say something(kyan31, said I should fall back and chill) , but I would of got banned for what I had to say to him.

C'mon bro the guy had 140 post and most of them are him taking the piss in different threads. What!!, and you didnt notice!. If someone insults you what are suppose to do, just wear it....? not me....!

Anyway Thanks bro for banning the fool...Good lookin out!!

@kyan31, sorry to hear about your loss, I know what it feels like. We both live in the same endz of London nw(north weezy), ive got some mother boards which you can have, if your interested, not sure if the specs are high enough for you, you can have them for free

Thanks for the offer, but currently I need to get all the other parts before worrying about the motherboard. Maplin are doing an awesome offer, allowing you to get a set of PC parts including the case for under £400. Its a very good offer so I'm definitely going for it :)

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei Ascend G 300

Thanks for the offer, but currently I need to get all the other parts before worrying about the motherboard. Maplin are doing an awesome offer, allowing you to get a set of PC parts including the case for under £400. Its a very good offer so I'm definitely going for it :)

Have a look at www.hardwareversand.de. Excellent value for parts there. Better than Maplin IMHO.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Have a look at www.hardwareversand.de. Excellent value for parts there. Better than Maplin IMHO.

OK, I'll check it out now. Thanks for the tip :)

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

PCTechRoss

PCTechRoss

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Mobile Phones, Game Development
  • Devices:LG G3 32GB, Tab S 8.4

Novatech.co.uk

Scan.co.uk

Awesome places to get PC parts

Check out Blooops & Sam Adventures

1a2dad00f5.png0b2f5277f1.png

Click the icon

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,883 posts
  • Interests:Space
  • Devices:Moto X

SyrupDErable

SyrupDErable

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GS III, Huawei G300

this looks like a good deal for £299
http://www.novatech..../bb-33308b.html

thanks for keeping the discussion restricted to discussion of the ROM, guys,
from all those NOT located in the UK

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,883 posts

thanks for keeping the discussion restricted to discussion of the ROM, guys,
from all those NOT located in the UK

your welcome... ;)

even though i am from the "UK" what does the location of people have to do with anything ?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

this looks like a good deal for £299
http://www.novatech..../bb-33308b.html

or this

http://www.novatech..../bb-63008a.html

Cool, checking them out now ;)

Gabriel94

Gabriel94

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G
It's cheaper to buy a very good PC then buying a good laptop.

Proud Owner Of a Motorola Moto G
arzw.jpg

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

It's cheaper to buy a very good PC then buying a good laptop.

That's why I have decided to get a PC, I can get better specs for less, which is obviously great :lol:

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

this looks like a good deal

http://www.novatech..../bb-63008a.html

Wow, these specs are amazing for only £295. Stupid question, does it come pre-built or do I have to build it myself? I don't mind if I do have to build it manually, but having pre-built would be a lot more convenient.

EDIT:

IT comes pre built, as stated below:

When you shop at Novatech, you have the peace of mind of knowing that we have been producing high-quality computer systems for over twenty five years.

Novatech's barebone bundles are assembled on the same manufacturing lines as our award-winning PCs at our Portsmouth HQ and are rigorously tested before being despatched.

Our skilled production team still assemble every bundle by hand - every unit comes with a case, power supply, processor, heatsink/fan and memory pre-installed - and are checked in detail to ensure that every component is compatible and in full working order.

Our barebone bundles are one of our best selling products and we take as much pride in them as we do in our PCs, laptops and servers.? You get free tech support for the life of the product and the reassurance that when you buy from Novatech, you get worry free computing.

£295 is an absolute bargain, so I think I'll be going for this one. Thanks for all the input guys :)

If you can find anything even better, feel free to post it here.

Edited by kyan31, 05 June 2013 - 09:06 PM.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

That's why I have decided to get a PC, I can get better specs for less, which is obviously great :lol:

If you are looking for one then a good addon is myWOT, its where people rate sites, and it warns you if a site is bad. I would defiantly recommend it for everyone. I have actually been really surprised by its results!

Edited by george109, 05 June 2013 - 08:46 PM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

PCTechRoss

PCTechRoss

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Mobile Phones, Game Development
  • Devices:LG G3 32GB, Tab S 8.4

Wow, these specs are amazing for only £295. Stupid question, does it come pre-built or do I have to build it myself? I don't mind if I do have to build it manually, but having pre-built would be a lot more convenient.

EDIT:

£295 is an absolute bargain, so I think I'll be going for this one. Thanks for all the input guys :)

Novatech are really great, I have bought many items from them.

Check out Blooops & Sam Adventures

1a2dad00f5.png0b2f5277f1.png

Click the icon

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505
Hi. This really weird thing has just happened. The phone has stopped charging at 86%. Here is a screenshot from battery stats: Attached File  1370474474541.jpg   44.22KB   26 downloads
Do you think my battery could be dying? Or is this normal? This is the first time this has happened.
Is it bad to keep 'topping up' the battery too? (so charging it at 90 percent for example). Thanks :)

EDIT: The phone carried on charging if I take it off the charger and then put it back on. Strange... :wacko:

Edited by george109, 05 June 2013 - 11:26 PM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei Ascend G 300

EDIT:

Thats a blooming great price. Now you can splash on a good 22-24in lcd monitor :) .

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,883 posts

Thats a blooming great price. Now you can splash on a good 22-24in lcd monitor Posted Image .

or if you already have a tv with a hdmi port you could use that and save even more money,
as well as taking the HDD out of the broken laptop for extra external storage lol

the same thing actually happened to my laptop last year... i took out the 500GB HDD and sold the laptop on ebay for £70 as spares or repairs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users