Ironandroid

Ironandroid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:motog e s3
@kyan3
last night I found on android advice this news Guide to Install Google Photosphere Camera App in Non-Nexus Devices – Download APK. I dl the app. install it and tata: it works. now i have panorama on this phone.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

@kyan3
last night I found on android advice this news Guide to Install Google Photosphere Camera App in Non-Nexus Devices – Download APK. I dl the app. install it and tata: it works. now i have panorama on this phone.

The default Electra camera comes with Panorama too. Photosphere will never work on the G300 due to the lack of a gyroscope, that's why I never included it in Electra :)

Edited by kyan31, 01 July 2013 - 06:29 AM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

Ironandroid

Ironandroid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:motog e s3

The default Electra camera comes with Panorama too. Photosphere will never work on the G300 due to the lack of a gyroscope, that's why I never included it in Electra :)

if so I am sorry I had not noticed it. good pictures though

diogo_rs_oliveira

diogo_rs_oliveira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Can anyone tell me if the Instagram video feature works with this rom? :)

lukivill

lukivill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi i'm spanish so sorri for my english i have a problem hith my ascend g300 and my last rom was this rom so i need help :
my huawei is broken , the phone turned off yesterday and it is all the phone dont turn on and there isnt led ligth when i conect the usb so can someone help me ?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

hi i'm spanish so sorri for my english i have a problem hith my ascend g300 and my last rom was this rom so i need help :
my huawei is broken , the phone turned off yesterday and it is all the phone dont turn on and there isnt led ligth when i conect the usb so can someone help me ?

This doesn't sound like a ROM/Software issue, it sounds like a hardware issue which is nothing to do with me. You'll probably have to get it repaired as you may have a faulty motherboard.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

lukivill

lukivill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

This doesn't sound like a ROM/Software issue, it sounds like a hardware issue which is nothing to do with me. You'll probably have to get it repaired as you may have a faulty motherboard ok thanks i'll probably will do a new contract with my company and will get a new phone
thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

ok thanks i'll probably will do a new contract with my company and will get a new phone. thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience

Its not an inconvenience, don't worry. Hopefully you'll get a replacement soon.

Meglestus

Meglestus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Devices:ascend g300 CM 11
Hey man, I LOVE your ROM, but there is one bugg for me, if I want to update it will say the update is invalid, tried reinstalling the rom from scratch twice and even on another micro SD it wont work....

Another thing, could you change the boot 'electra' logo, I think it is ugly BTW only do it if you want to because its your ROM.

Lots of thanks for developing this ROM!!!!!

PHONES I have had:

Spoiler

ROM's I have used (Ascend G300):
Spoiler

Currently using (G300):-

http://www.modaco.co...uilds-available

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Hey man, I LOVE your ROM, but there is one bugg for me, if I want to update it will say the update is invalid, tried reinstalling the rom from scratch twice and even on another micro SD it wont work....

Another thing, could you change the boot 'electra' logo, I think it is ugly BTW only do it if you want to because its your ROM.

If you mean updating in the update center, do not bother as it is a very common problem if you look back, also you can also change the boot animation from the Electra, to lots of other ones, for example you could use these ones by Tillaz http://www.modaco.co...roid-boot-anim/. Just flash them as normal in CWM/TWRP

Edited by george109, 16 July 2013 - 03:21 PM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

I've gone over this literally hundreds of times now, the OTA updater is buggy. Just turn of the notifications and use your phone. The OP is always up to date, so if you have installed the latest ROM (V3), it obviously means your on the latest ROM! Cool eh' :)

DJPRMF

DJPRMF

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:tugatech.com.pt
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@tugatech
Hi there,

This ROM will get future updates?
I ask becouse the "NOTICE" in the first post is getting "old". :P

Thanks (and great work!! )

Edited by DJPRMF, 18 July 2013 - 09:49 PM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Hi there,

This ROM will get future updates?
I ask becouse the "NOTICE" in the first post is getting "old". :P

Thanks (and great work!! )

When I get a computer yes. I'll probably make a big final update and leave it as that.

Sir Bacon

Sir Bacon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Whst laptop are you gonna get if you don't mind?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Whst laptop are you gonna get if you don't mind?

I'm actually going to build my own PC with these specifications:

*AMD FX-8350 (8-Core 4Ghz)
*16GB 1600Mhz RAM with heat spreaders
*Zalman Z11+ Case
*750w Modular PSU
*Motherboard (I can't remember the name, but it's a Gigabyte AM3+ compatible one)
*Antec Kühler H20 620 watercooling
*32GB SSD+1TB HDD
*Various bay devices
*Windows 7/Ubuntu dual boot

Hogan boi

Hogan boi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300
Just rooted the phone and put this ROM on,Great work man,phone is much faster!!!
Not sure if im the only one but I couldnt find an app for the camera(not big deal)
Thanks again great work

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505
You can download the camera app here: http://www.solidfile...m/d/f4dc42afb4/
Copy it over to the phone, install it and then find it with the file manager, open it and click install, and you have the camera! :)

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Just rooted the phone and put this ROM on,Great work man,phone is much faster!!!
Not sure if im the only one but I couldnt find an app for the camera(not big deal)
Thanks again great work

Both the camera and gallery are on the first post. Sometimes they don't install correctly so I made them available for manual installation.

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1, Moto G, G300
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/kingston-120gb-ssdnow-v300-ssd-sata-rev-3-0-2-5-for-62-99-delivered-ebuyer-1612114

Wow, nice and cheap. I might go and buy that SSD instead :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users