[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest george109

Slightly silly question, but will all the addons for V2 Work with V3? Doesn't matter, Just read Kyan's other post ^^^^ :P

Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

Slightly silly question, but will all the addons for V2 Work with V3? Doesn't matter, Just read Kyan's other post ^^^^ tongue.png

They actually would probably work, so you can use them if you want. However, depending what the mod is, some features could disappear. Just make a backup, and flash.

Guest kyan31

ELECTRA V3 PATCH

I forgot to re-add 800x480 recording to the ROM, flash this patch with cache/dalvik wipes to regain the feature.

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

Edited by kyan31

Guest george109

They actually would probably work, so you can use them if you want. However, depending what the mod is, some features could disappear. Just make a backup, and flash.

Yeah, Ok, Also i'm just uploading to the mediafire server as the solid file download is going to take 2 hours according to chrome... :P . Ill also upload the patch you just posted too :)

Guest kyan31

I forgot to update the changelog, so i'll just post it here again:

Electra V3 CMR4 - Public Release

*Rebased to CMR4

*New Electra settings by Tillaz!

~What's new?

-System tweaks (Build.prop mods)

-Credits section

-Changelog

-All in one APK

-Everything else like in the original apk

*Changed bluetooth icons in tiles

*Added CoverFlow animation to theme manager - By Tillaz

*Fixed OTA updates

*Minor optimisations

*Other UI changes

*More...

Edited by kyan31

Guest jamie_w

Yeah, Ok, Also i'm just uploading to the mediafire server as the solid file download is going to take 2 hours according to chrome... :P . Ill also upload the patch you just posted too :)

Ive just gone on your link on the 1st post and it says its Lightning not Electra and the files havent been modified since early april.

Guest george109

Ive just gone on your link on the 1st post and it says its Lightning not Electra and the files havent been modified since early april.

Sorry, it is for Electra and my internet is being pretty slow tonight so uploading is taking long time. Also I have renamed the folder to avoid confusion. Thanks for pointing it out :). Also the file's are the most recent as I think April was the last release

Guest tcpaulh

ELECTRA V3 PATCH

I forgot to re-add 800x480 recording to the ROM, flash this patch with cache/dalvik wipes to regain the feature.

DOWNLOAD

We're currently processing this file and it's unfortunately not available yet. It should be done within a few minutes.
... been like that for a while now.

Guest kyan31

... been like that for a while now.

There is now a mirror available for the patch, download is on my previous comment and the opening post.

Guest kyan31

If you guys get the annoying OTA notification, turn it off. Its there because I didn't send out notifications for V3, so it thinks V2 is actually the latest version. Tomorrow I'll remove the ROM temporarily from my server to stop the notification.

Edited by kyan31

Guest mr_mufy

Hi Kyan32 nice job.

does ur rom have the in call volume isue, has all cm roms?

This is a isue realy agnoing....There are some chinese roms that has that bug removed, like baidu but it's based on 4.0.4.

But it's a god point of start to fix the bug on CM9...

Guest kyan31
Hi Kyan32 nice job.

does ur rom have the in call volume isue, has all cm roms?

This is a isue realy agnoing....There are some chinese roms that has that bug removed, like baidu but it's based on 4.0.4.

But it's a god point of start to fix the bug on CM9...

I don't call very often, but I have done nothing to improve the phone quality so the distortion is probably still there.

Guest kyan31

I noticed a spelling mistake in the Electra settings, I dunno how I overlooked that :P

I'll fix that tomorrow afternoon.

Guest mattia107

Uncentered clock mod cause system ui crash. Can you do this mod and cm10.1 performance for v3? The new update is beautiful!

Guest jamie_w

Uncentered clock mod cause system ui crash. Can you do this mod and cm10.1 performance for v3? The new update is beautiful!

Yes i can confirm this too. Ive had to re-install the rom 3 times as i had to eliminate what was the cause.

Guest Tentmaster

In Settings/ Security, when i tap on SMS Message Limit I get "Unfortunately Settings has stopped". I get this after a clean install.

Guest kyan31

PATCH - 03/05/2013

I forgot to re-add 800x480 recording to Electra V3, and fix a spelling mistake in the Electra settings. Flash this patch along with cache/dalvik wipes to fix these problems:

DOWNLOAD | Only needed on Electra V3

I have also sent out OTA updates for the patch, V3 fixes OTA updates so this will actually work for once ;)

Make sure you turn on notifications on the OTA app if you haven't already.

Guest kyan31

New mods available in the addons section, I haven't had time to test them all but they should work fine. Flash with cache/dalvik wipes.

• Center/uncenter clock mods
  • Network meter
  • 3 row Quickpanel
  • Original SystemUI zip

Edited by kyan31

Guest colehole

Installed over version 2 just wiped cache and d cache. Running fine so far. Don't use the clock centre I just stretch the widget. Thanks for your hard work.

Guest Northstandhero

Clean install, coming from Baidu v26, No mods,Battery life is quite an important issue for me, so would the battery mod on the O.P. be worth the drop in performance?

Guest george109

Just A quick question, if you put the custom equaliser bass up too high and bass boost on extreme in Beats is it possible to blow the internal speaker? (on full volume)

Edited by george109