[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest galandras12

It says that the phone is available on a new update.

V3 CMR4 - PATCHED 2 link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/b80edaa098/

But when I click on the download you have to write: "MD5 error"

This is some solution?

I would like to share a bug

-My phone freezes when running program

Edited by galandras12

Really nice ROM so far :) , slight problemo with no network (didn't notice it until I got frantic email saying someone couldn't get hold of me), but I'm happy to wait until you get R5, recompile from source, etc etc, as mentioned before. In the meantime, I will keep an eye on my network status like I should anyway!!!

PS I've donated but only the second DONATE link in the first post seems to work - the first one gave me this error:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

Guest kyan31
It says that the phone is available on a new update.

But when I click on the download you have to write: "MD5 error"

This is some solution?

I would like to share a bug

-My phone freezes when running program

You can download and flash the patch manually via the 3rd opening post.

Guest kyan31
Really nice ROM so far :) , slight problemo with no network (didn't notice it until I got frantic email saying someone couldn't get hold of me), but I'm happy to wait until you get R5, recompile from source, etc etc, as mentioned before. In the meantime, I will keep an eye on my network status like I should anyway!!!

PS I've donated but only the second DONATE link in the first post seems to work - the first one gave me this error:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

Thanks a lot for the donation, I really appreciate it :)

As for the PayPal thing, I'm not sure exactly what is causing the issue, but it can be easily fixed once I'm up and running.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Hey Kyan. props for this great work;)

For myself i use original cm10.1.

I have a question. Did you disable scrolling cache on this rom? When not. Do it :) Much more fluid scrolling.

Just use this tutorial [Guide][iCS] How to disable scrolling cache. - General Chat - MIUI Official English Site - Redefining Android

I have patched the file but for newest nightly. Dont know if it work on you rom

http://www17.zippysh...81907/file.html

and then (i see its allready on your build prop) change some lines

ro.max.fling_velocity=10000 ro.min.fling_velocity=6000

windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=90

And maybe you can do for. Newbes an zip to flash original huawei stock cam. Fast like on stock:) (use it myself)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest kyan31
Hey Kyan. props for this great work;)

For myself i use original cm10.1.

I have a question. Did you disable scrolling cache on this rom? When not. Do it :) Much more fluid scrolling.

Just use this tutorial [Guide][iCS] How to disable scrolling cache. - General Chat - MIUI Official English Site - Redefining Android

I have patched the file but for newest nightly. Dont know if it work on you rom

http://www17.zippysh...81907/file.html

and then (i see its allready on your build prop) change some lines

ro.max.fling_velocity=10000 ro.min.fling_velocity=6000

windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=90

And maybe you can do for. Newbes an zip to flash original huawei stock cam. Fast like on stock:) (use it myself)

The scrolling cache is already disabled by default in CyanogenMod itself, it has scrolling cache set to off in the framework.jar I believe. You can check Dazzozo's GitHub for more info.

Guest george109

This question has always been troubling me, and I can't find an answer anywhere on google, Kyan,

Why do you put the camera app in the data partition, and why not in system/app/?

This probably has a really obvious answer! Thanks for your work, and I hope that you get a new laptop soon :)

Guest kyan31
This question has always been troubling me, and I can't find an answer anywhere on google, Kyan,

Why do you put the camera app in the data partition, and why not in system/app/?

This probably has a really obvious answer! Thanks for your work, and I hope that you get a new laptop soon :)

When putting both the Camera and gallery in system/app, they either crash it certain components don't work. I did a log and it said something about a certain lib crashing (qcaf maybe?). Its better to keep them in data/app for stability reasons :)

Guest george109

When putting both the Camera and gallery in system/app, they either crash it certain components don't work. I did a log and it said something about a certain lib crashing (qcaf maybe?). Its better to keep them in data/app for stability reasons :)

Ok, Thanks :)

Guest Stefan1803

Isn't the v3 the latest version of Electra? Because i have the v3 but the update center tells me there is a newer update of this rom. But i can't find this update in the original post.Should I update to this version?

Edited by Stefan1803

Guest kyan31
Isn't the v3 the latest version of Electra? Because i have the v3 but the update center tells me there is a newer update of this rom. But i can't find this update in the original post.Should I update to this version?

The OTA updater is buggy, just turn off notifications. You are definitely on the latest version (V3).

Guest george109

Hi, I probably should know this, but Is there any way that I can overclock past 1113 MHz, as it just locks up past that point. Has anyone ever managed to overclock up to 1267MHz?

Also, Is it bad to have the minimum at 600 too? I've had it that way for weeks! :P

Edited by george109

Guest kyan31
Hi, I probably should know this, but Is there any way that I can overclock past 1113 MHz, as it just locks up past that point. Has anyone ever managed to overclock up to 1267MHz?

Also, Is it bad to have the minimum at 1113 too? I've had it that way for weeks! :P

Most G300s can overclock to 1267, mine can and it's stable. However I would not advise having your minimum so high, why would you even do that? It means your CPU is clocked over the stock clock constantly, which damages your CPU :blink:

Guest george109

Most G300s can overclock to 1267, mine can and it's stable. However I would not advise having your minimum so high, why would you even do that? It means your CPU is clocked over the stock clock constantly, which damages your CPU :blink:

Oh! Sorry, I meant at 600! Having the min at 1113 would be crazy! :P I might bring it down to 480 though (from 600)... Edited by george109

Guest kyan31
Oh! Sorry, I meant at 600! Having the min at 1113 would be crazy! :P I might bring it down to 480 though (from 600)...

Even 600 is a little too high, 320Mhz is really the max you should have it at.

Guest terrier

kyan31..........Just thought I'd drop in to say that I've just installed your Electra rom today. Been wanting to do this for ages but haven't had the time to sit down and do it lately. So, all installed and everything set back up again and looks to be running fine. Will let you know how it's doing after using it this week. Thanks for your time and effort on this one.

Guest kyan31
kyan31..........Just thought I'd drop in to say that I've just installed your Electra rom today. Been wanting to do this for ages but haven't had the time to sit down and do it lately. So, all installed and everything set back up again and looks to be running fine. Will let you know how it's doing after using it this week. Thanks for your time and effort on this one.

Cool, I look forward to your response :)