[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest Ironandroid

@kyan3

last night I found on android advice this news Guide to Install Google Photosphere Camera App in Non-Nexus Devices – Download APK. I dl the app. install it and tata: it works. now i have panorama on this phone.

Guest kyan31
@kyan3

last night I found on android advice this news Guide to Install Google Photosphere Camera App in Non-Nexus Devices – Download APK. I dl the app. install it and tata: it works. now i have panorama on this phone.

The default Electra camera comes with Panorama too. Photosphere will never work on the G300 due to the lack of a gyroscope, that's why I never included it in Electra :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest Ironandroid

The default Electra camera comes with Panorama too. Photosphere will never work on the G300 due to the lack of a gyroscope, that's why I never included it in Electra :)

if so I am sorry I had not noticed it. good pictures though

Guest lukivill

hi i'm spanish so sorri for my english i have a problem hith my ascend g300 and my last rom was this rom so i need help :

my huawei is broken , the phone turned off yesterday and it is all the phone dont turn on and there isnt led ligth when i conect the usb so can someone help me ?

Guest kyan31
hi i'm spanish so sorri for my english i have a problem hith my ascend g300 and my last rom was this rom so i need help :

my huawei is broken , the phone turned off yesterday and it is all the phone dont turn on and there isnt led ligth when i conect the usb so can someone help me ?

This doesn't sound like a ROM/Software issue, it sounds like a hardware issue which is nothing to do with me. You'll probably have to get it repaired as you may have a faulty motherboard.

Guest lukivill

This doesn't sound like a ROM/Software issue, it sounds like a hardware issue which is nothing to do with me. You'll probably have to get it repaired as you may have a faulty motherboard ok thanks i'll probably will do a new contract with my company and will get a new phone

thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience

Guest kyan31

ok thanks i'll probably will do a new contract with my company and will get a new phone. thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience

Its not an inconvenience, don't worry. Hopefully you'll get a replacement soon.

Guest Meglestus

Hey man, I LOVE your ROM, but there is one bugg for me, if I want to update it will say the update is invalid, tried reinstalling the rom from scratch twice and even on another micro SD it wont work....

Another thing, could you change the boot 'electra' logo, I think it is ugly BTW only do it if you want to because its your ROM.

Lots of thanks for developing this ROM!!!!!

Guest george109

Hey man, I LOVE your ROM, but there is one bugg for me, if I want to update it will say the update is invalid, tried reinstalling the rom from scratch twice and even on another micro SD it wont work....

Another thing, could you change the boot 'electra' logo, I think it is ugly BTW only do it if you want to because its your ROM.

If you mean updating in the update center, do not bother as it is a very common problem if you look back, also you can also change the boot animation from the Electra, to lots of other ones, for example you could use these ones by Tillaz http://www.modaco.co...roid-boot-anim/. Just flash them as normal in CWM/TWRP Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

I've gone over this literally hundreds of times now, the OTA updater is buggy. Just turn of the notifications and use your phone. The OP is always up to date, so if you have installed the latest ROM (V3), it obviously means your on the latest ROM! Cool eh' :)

Guest DJPRMF

Hi there,

This ROM will get future updates?

I ask becouse the "NOTICE" in the first post is getting "old". :P

Thanks (and great work!! )

Edited by DJPRMF

Guest kyan31
Hi there,

This ROM will get future updates?

I ask becouse the "NOTICE" in the first post is getting "old". :P

Thanks (and great work!! )

When I get a computer yes. I'll probably make a big final update and leave it as that.

Guest kyan31
Whst laptop are you gonna get if you don't mind?

I'm actually going to build my own PC with these specifications:

*AMD FX-8350 (8-Core 4Ghz)

*16GB 1600Mhz RAM with heat spreaders

*Zalman Z11+ Case

*750w Modular PSU

*Motherboard (I can't remember the name, but it's a Gigabyte AM3+ compatible one)

*Antec Kühler H20 620 watercooling

*32GB SSD+1TB HDD

*Various bay devices

*Windows 7/Ubuntu dual boot

Guest Hogan boi

Just rooted the phone and put this ROM on,Great work man,phone is much faster!!!

Not sure if im the only one but I couldnt find an app for the camera(not big deal)

Thanks again great work

Guest kyan31
Just rooted the phone and put this ROM on,Great work man,phone is much faster!!!

Not sure if im the only one but I couldnt find an app for the camera(not big deal)

Thanks again great work

Both the camera and gallery are on the first post. Sometimes they don't install correctly so I made them available for manual installation.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sodhi.dhil2on

I have problem to install app on this ROM got this error to install sum app like whatsapp avast and sum more Its show couldn't install free up some space and try again

Guest kyan31
I have problem to install app on this ROM got this error to install sum app like whatsapp avast and sum more Its show couldn't install free up some space and try again

It means you have run out of space. How much memory do you have remaining? Thanks.

Guest george109

S**t! I forgot to update the mirror, I haven't done it for ages! :blink:

Sorry, I'll do it as soon as I get back to my PC (probably about 10AM tomorrow). Sorry :(