[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Ok ,, what about the Electra update notification ... is that real or something wrong with my device ?

Its a problem with the server, just go to OTA and disable notifications.

Can you also please write in the normal font colour, I find it hard to read other colours on tapatalk since my background is grey.

Guest aimanmahir

Ok ,,, 

one last problem i forgot to mention ...

the Clock in the middle of the notification bar lags regularly .. and to make it work i have to go to settings > date &time  and click on the auto-update time .. how to fix that please ?

otherwise every thing is COOL :) 

Thanks ,, & SORRY    :D 

Edited by aimanmahir

Ok ,,,

one last problem i forgot to mention ...

the Clock in the middle of the notification bar lags regularly .. and to make it work i have to go to settings > date &time and click on the auto-update time .. how to fix that please ?

otherwise every thing is COOL :)

Thanks ,, & SORRY :D

I never had that issue myself, so unfortunately I have no idea how to fix it. You could try flashing the uncenter clock mod.

This is based on a really old version of cyanogenmod. Look when the last update was. Please stop posting bugs as this is very old so is likely to have bugs - which I can't do anything about.

• 1 month later...
Guest kyan31

Davidosky just deleted everything , why don't the mods ban him for this and his lying.

Its all coming back eventually, cant tell when though.

Guest GHE_1908

Davidosky just deleted everything , why don't the mods ban him for this and his lying.

PM the admins if you want him banned. I don't want to get carried away as I am a new moderator

George

EDIT: And by the way, no one deleted anything. Davidosky99 flagged Kyan as a spammer which hid all of Kyan's topics and posts.

Guest laurisss

PM the admins if you want him banned. I don't want to get carried away as I am a new moderator

George

EDIT: And by the way, no one deleted anything. Davidosky99 flagged Kyan as a spammer which hid all of Kyan's topics and posts.

LOL, so peaople can just "flag" anybody and hide all their posts? Well this is kinda ucked up.

• 2 months later...