[NEW! San Diego root/unroot kit for *Windows*]

Guest glossywhite

Guest sunlight6

This method isint working in any way. Already tried it twice, failed each time. After the program commands to restore the device, it just stops working inspite of restoring ended. The instant i plug out my device ,it just starts working (both time), saying the restore was completed but now rebooting cannot be processed due to sudden plug off of device. As if the program was waiting for me to do so. 

I am extremely frustated over these faulty failed methods. Can any one for sake, please please tell me straight away how to root my Xolo X900 aka Orange san diego ?????

I would be thankful.

Guest BlueMoonRising

This method isint working in any way. Already tried it twice, failed each time. After the program commands to restore the device, it just stops working inspite of restoring ended. The instant i plug out my device ,it just starts working (both time), saying the restore was completed but now rebooting cannot be processed due to sudden plug off of device. As if the program was waiting for me to do so. 

I am extremely frustated over these faulty failed methods. Can any one for sake, please please tell me straight away how to root my Xolo X900 aka Orange san diego ?????

I would be thankful.

I was just going to reply to your PM but here will do. What exactly have you done and what were the error messages (if any)?

BTW, I've just ordered (and started to receive) bits to make up a brand new PC for myself so if I don't answer for awhile you know why ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SalfordD

Guy's my orange san diego imei has vanished and cannot get a mobile signal. Previous owner messed it up i think. It says cannot connect to camera too when i try use the cam. Is there anyway i can fix it. Tried flashing but it disconnects when rebooting. Thanks in advance!