[ROMs] Chinese Cuisine - ROMs from far far away - Daily News

Guest dakok

Guest kikokoko95

Its terribly slow, I'm disappointed.

Im not looking for anything perfect, just looking for a rom that works ok.

but it is hard to find.

I´ve been using this for a few hours and I think it´s one of the worst roms ever :( it´s much slower than any other :S and for some reason the touchscreen´s sensibility is really bad for me :( maybe I didn´t install it right? I had to delete the two first lines in the update-script

Guest dakok

I´ve been using this for a few hours and I think it´s one of the worst roms ever :( it´s much slower than any other :S

Then you never flashed Miui v4

:)

Guest dakok

CyanogenMod 7 ZJL beta 1

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-6989148-1-1.html

Download:

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=477342&uk=789256656
Patch for 109808 baseband:
http://bbs.anzhi.com/forum.php?mod=misc&action=attachcredit&aid=3740300&formhash=849055bb[/code]

[b]Description:[/b]

(Google translation)

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][size=4]CM7-ZJL-Beta1[/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]

[center][size=3]Based on Star Test Second Edition update source[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][size=4][b]Preface:[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]This is little more, because no time for large-scale analysis.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]Just got Star source soon, while I source the initial contact, many places need to be familiar.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]I would like to thank Star greatly to provide support and assistance.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]Originally intended to be updated over such examination, it is busy, but strong demand in a number of oil, even if the call is to solve the sonic boom is good[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]So, last night, took some time to recompile again.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]In addition to updating the content, the rest of the second edition of Big Star test file.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][size=4][b]Update:[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#ff00ff][b]1, re-source compiler based on sound driver, the default call volume down, open dualmic, basically solve the sonic boom, as well as hands-free, headset, earpiece switching problem.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]2, because I was not ATX team, so remove the default ATX exclusive wallpaper, and removed the Big Star boot animation.[/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#ff00ff][b]3, the integration of various existing repair features, such as anti-solving internal and external card hanging solve simultaneously press the volume up and down vibration Caton problem, PS: the last patch in question, this time has been updated to integrate into it.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]4, Jia Ruan Zhi markets two three small software that can run about support me, you can also connect your computer with pea pods uninstall.[/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][size=4][b]Problem description:[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]1, high-capacity mode to connect the computer can not see the SD card, please dial pad, enter * # * # 2846579159 # * # * into the USB port, set to GOOGLE mode restart.[/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#ff00ff][b]2, Bluetooth problem persists, take time to fix that, do not turn on Bluetooth when call, or crashes.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#ff00ff][b].[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#000000][b]3, change the font, then, in addition to replace files, but also delete DroidSansJapanese.ttf this file.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#000000][b]At that time forgot advance disposed of.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#000000][b].[/b][/color][/font][/color]

Guest djuroue

Is this for gb baseband or ics baseband ?!

EDIT : I know now .... :P Didnt read the line with baseband patch :D

Edited by djuroue

Guest ludilo66

Its not bad this CyanogenMod 7 ZJL beta 1, I restarted the phone several times and my g300 still have network. :)

Edited by ludilo66

Guest dakok

Norma ROM CM10 S4 style

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-6993130-1-1.html
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=572167&uk=404474278[/code]

Check that locker!

Edited by dakok

Guest ludilo66

CyanogenMod 7 ZJL beta 1

http://bbs.anzhi.com...989148-1-1.html

Download:

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=477342&uk=789256656
Patch for 109808 baseband:
http://bbs.anzhi.com/forum.php?mod=misc&action=attachcredit&aid=3740300&formhash=849055bb[/code]

[b]Description:[/b]

(Google translation)

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]CM7-ZJL-Beta1[/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[center][size=3]Based on Star Test Second Edition update source[/size][/center]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][b]Preface:[/b][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]This is little more, because no time for large-scale analysis.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]Just got Star source soon, while I source the initial contact, many places need to be familiar.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]I would like to thank Star greatly to provide support and assistance.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]Originally intended to be updated over such examination, it is busy, but strong demand in a number of oil, even if the call is to solve the sonic boom is good[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]So, last night, took some time to recompile again.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#0000ff]In addition to updating the content, the rest of the second edition of Big Star test file.[/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][b]Update:[/b][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#ff00ff][b]1, re-source compiler based on sound driver, the default call volume down, open dualmic, basically solve the sonic boom, as well as hands-free, headset, earpiece switching problem.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]2, because I was not ATX team, so remove the default ATX exclusive wallpaper, and removed the Big Star boot animation.[/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#ff00ff][b]3, the integration of various existing repair features, such as anti-solving internal and external card hanging solve simultaneously press the volume up and down vibration Caton problem, PS: the last patch in question, this time has been updated to integrate into it.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]4, Jia Ruan Zhi markets two three small software that can run about support me, you can also connect your computer with pea pods uninstall.[/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][b]Problem description:[/b][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun]1, high-capacity mode to connect the computer can not see the SD card, please dial pad, enter * # * # 2846579159 # * # * into the USB port, set to GOOGLE mode restart.[/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#ff00ff][b]2, Bluetooth problem persists, take time to fix that, do not turn on Bluetooth when call, or crashes.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#ff00ff][b].[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#000000][b]3, change the font, then, in addition to replace files, but also delete DroidSansJapanese.ttf this file.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#000000][b]At that time forgot advance disposed of.[/b][/color][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun] [/font][/color][color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Microsoft Yahei', Simsun][color=#000000][b].[/b][/color][/font][/color]

I have 200-230 free mb rams.

Guest predragiPredrag

And this seems to be having a lot of free RAM:

ROM Name 2013/5/8 【lishuo0427 ★ ROM] U8818 official change boutique B952 〓 〓 Need Second Edition

ROM: http://bbs.anzhi.com...738404-1-1.html

Can someone with account on this chinese forum posto download link. I would like to try this rom :)

Guest dakok

lishuo0427 ROM based on B952

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=416168&uk=925855310[/CODE]

Btw, don`t fool yourself with huge free ram screenshots.

Even worst roms (regarding ram use) have their big ram (rare) moments

Edited by dakok

Guest smweb

Thanks Dakok :)... right about the RAM, and going by the translated description, it seems like a similar version to Cyda's Stock+.based on B952.

OT @Dakok: Do you have any tips for the image verification used in the Anzhi forum, required for replying to posts for getting the d/l link? Whatever I put, it comes up as incorrect.

Edited by smweb

Guest predragiPredrag

lishuo0427 ROM based on B952

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=416168&uk=925855310[/CODE]

Btw, don`t fool yourself with huge free ram screenshots.

Even worst roms (regarding ram use) have their big ram (rare) moments

I cannot even see pictures because I have no accout :) And I am realistic about our small amount of RAM on this phone :)

Guest dakok

OT @Dakok: Do you have any tips for the image verification used in the Anzhi forum, required for replying to posts for getting the d/l link? Whatever I put, it comes up as incorrect.

It was driving me mad first time I had to pass that step.

But, it is simple.

As I can remember, there is either captcha pic or simple equation solving (or equation is at baidu forum - I`m not sure).

I think (after writing captcha / solution) you have to wait for a green checkmark to appear on the right side

and then write your respond and click on send button.

Guest dakok

[GUIDE] Building CM from source:

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-7014761-1-1.html[/CODE]

If someone`s interested - I`ll unhide hidden parts...

Edited by dakok

Guest smweb

[GUIDE] Building CM from source:

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-7014761-1-1.html[/CODE]

If someone`s interested - I`ll unhide hidden parts...

Cool! The link is not loading for me currently. Is it any specific version of CM or CM in general?

Guest dakok

MIUI v5 again for today:

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-7017122-1-1.html[/CODE]

Download link is not hidden...

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][size=5][background=rgb(201, 215, 241)]Update log:[/background][/size][/font]

• [Recommended] this week
  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New redesigned browser window management interface, a new night mode to increase the function of fast switching window (single finger sliding from the edge of the screen)[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add a new musical experience[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New camera supports two-dimensional code scanning[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add more convenient application store cloud push mechanism (without logging m chat, do not repeat the download installed applications)[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][system][/font]
    • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix Google Calendar Sync failure problem[/font]
    • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases, uninstall the application causing MIUI restart problem[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][Phone][/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix "Call Recording" setup, specify recording number over 10, press and hold the list of issues will flash back[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix "intelligent IP Dialing" settings, "No IP dialing" lists more than 10, press and hold the list of issues will flash back[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix mute next (non-vibrating) to answer the phone, the phone will be muted + vibration problems[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Repair call, notification bar airtime wrong question[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Repair contacts to join the blacklist dialog pops up, press the 'Back' button to exit the current interface is not[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][Contact][/font]
        • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add call recording support through the "New Contact" Filter[/font]
        • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New group within the group to send messages, select the support numbers[/font]

[/list]
          • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization strange Contact Page[/font]
          • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization when selecting the numbers to send text messages, multi-number contacts will be prompted to "default" number[/font]
          • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimize export contacts to a SIM card, display the results[/font]
          • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization New Contact page, select the account will highlight the current account[/font]
          • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Sync Google Contacts cloud optimization support big picture[/font]

[/list]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix click to call in the call log record or notes may flash back problems[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix merged contact, details page, and edit pages Avatar inconsistencies[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Remediation Selection Avatar image after cropping picture page click "Back" or "Cancel", edit the page directly jump back issues contact[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Click on the search box does not fix the issue into the search[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Click to return repaired within the group, the group did not return a list of questions[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases, the contacts are not displayed call log call recording problems[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix export contacts to a SIM card, the progress bar shows the incorrect questions[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Enter the number of the repair part of the problem can not search results, for example, enter 1234 search for 13412341234[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][Topic][/font]
              • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add third-party themes can choose whether to use the Perfect Icon[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][Camera][/font]
                • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support for two-dimensional code scanner[/font]

[/list]
                  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Contact to repair from the skin may occur when the camera button and the Flash button overlapping[/font]
                  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix the camera Bluetooth can not send video issues[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][Gallery][/font]
                    • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New album added quickly scroll bars cloud[/font]

[/list]
                      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]View larger image optimization algorithms generate thumbnails when[/font]
                      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized cloud space occupied album thumbnails[/font]

[/list]
                        • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Repair open some GIF pictures, gallery flash back problems[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][Music][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New music new revision[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][App Store][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized cloud push mechanism (without logging m chat, do not repeat the download installed applications)[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized search page when an error message network[/font]

[list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix "Pending Update List" application name and the problem of inconsistent details page[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases, the problem of incremental update fails[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases, the search button failure problem[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][browser][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Increasing number of new window animation[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add new window management interface[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add new window and close the window animation effects[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add new night mode[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New single finger from the edge of the screen to quickly switch windows slide[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New Tips when accessing secure Web[/font]

[list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Tips for optimizing network error page[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization of web pages "link response area" showing the effect of[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization tool bar at the bottom of the height[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized Read Mode visual effects[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][Notes][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization is sent to a message, the message header is automatically added[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][Video][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New Hide Local Video[/font]

[list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases, the collection and chase drama unsynchronized problem[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix video playback pages from the horizontal screen after switching to vertical screen, vertical screen displays an error icon at the bottom of the issue[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][[/font][b] Game [/b][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Center][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add a new user first opens recommended classic games[/font]

[list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Comments loading speed optimization[/font]

[list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases repetitive questions upgrade list[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Cancel the upgrade fixes the problems even after checking the upgrade[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases display integrals flash back problems[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases the question open flash back home[/font]

Edited by dakok

Guest ludilo66

screenshot-20130602-1252.pngscreenshot-20130602-1253.png

Some screenshots from CyanogenMod 7 ZJL beta 1.

I have instaled about 20 apps, and free ram is 219mb.

Edited by ludilo66

Guest kieranswhite

screenshot-20130602-1252.pngscreenshot-20130602-1253.png

Some screenshots from CyanogenMod 7 ZJL beta 1.

I have instaled about 20 apps, and free ram is 219mb.

wow i think settings on JB takes up 91mb!!

Guest oldblader

dakok i would like to try miui v5 by geno v3.5.31 but the updater script is wrong again, ive deleted all lines with 8818 in but it still wont install, do you know what else i have to change/delete to make it work. thanks for all your hard work past and present