Guest Rattonboy

Guest kyan31

Can you explain step by step how to make it work please :-(

ro.product.model=SPH-L900

ro.product.brand=samsung

ro.product.name=t0ltespr

ro.product.device=t0ltespr

ro.product.manufacturer=samsung

Change the following in your build.prop, reboot, and install facebook home.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Rattonboy

For those of you who do not want to change build prop. There are patched Apks for facebook home, facebook and messenger.

www.talkandroid.com/158125-facebook-home-now-available-for-everyone-with-patched-apk/

Guest Rattonboy

It works but I think it is crap. Feels like I'm stuck in fb app and can't find a way out.

Its a good app if you tend to use Facebook more than android itself.

Guest blademaster123

If you look in the android software section of modulo Paul has posted a patched version, however you'll have to reinstall your current Facebook and messenger apps. Worked on my nexus 7 haven't tested it on the G300

Guest Rattonboy
If you look in the android software section of modulo Paul has posted a patched version, however you'll have to reinstall your current Facebook and messenger apps. Worked on my nexus 7 haven't tested it on the G300
Yeah i found one yesterday on android police i have given link in this thread but thanks anyway. :)

Guest Rattonboy
so far not good news for FB Home..

Yeah i saw the ratings since yesterday, very negative. Its mainly because the majority want to still use widgets. Its a good launcher if you tend to use FB 24/7 like me otherwise its pretty much useless.