Cyanogen Mod G300

Guest craigibhoy

Guest craigibhoy

Hi all im new here and want to say sorry if i've posted this wrong, i currently have an ascend g300 and i want to up add the cyanogen mod to my phone, could someone help me out on how to do it without bricking my phone or even harming it, my phone is brand new like from last week and ive updated my hole phone so its ICS.

Also will i noticed a big difference using cyanogen, will it make my phone look different, will i beable to play games that i couldn't before like modern combat 4, will this also make my phone rooted ?

As i said im sorry if ive posted it in wrong section or that.

Guest craigibhoy

You will never be able to play modern combat on this phone, its a budget phone lol.

pmsl thought not :( oh well thats not a big issue

Guest pOcHa

Yes and i am the God Father.

i am playing it right now on baidu v24 beta (ICS v4.0.4), lag free... do i now get to make you an offer you can't refuse?

Guest kyan31
LOL Ive played MC4 nearly Lag Free On the g300 GB

That's a lie mate, I tried modern combat 4 on the xperia Z and even that had a little stutter every so often. No G300 will ever play MC4 at 10fps or higher, so keep your baloney to yourself mate ;)

Guest pOcHa

Probably you don't know, what is lag free gaming ;)

That's a lie mate, I tried modern combat 4 on the xperia Z and even that had a little stutter every so often. No G300 will ever play MC4 at 10fps or higher, so keep your baloney to yourself mate ;)

hahahahah, are you maybe implying that i too am lying !? just because you tried it on shitty roms, doesn't necessarily means it won't run on proper ones - it stutters just a tiny bit on checkpoints (while saving progress and loading content), but otherwise the gameplay is quite smooth...

i played just the beginning of the first level, but it's a quite massive firefight in an large outdoor area (like D-day), so i highly doubt that there will be a more intensive section later on that will bring it down to 10fps and make it unplayable

just try it out for yourself - MC4 v1.04 and Baidu v24

Edited by pOcHa

Guest Gabriel94

hahahahah, are you maybe implying that i too am lying !? just because you tried it on shitty roms, doesn't necessarily means it won't run on proper ones - it stutters just a tiny bit on checkpoints (while saving progress and loading content), but otherwise the gameplay is quite smooth...

i played just the beginning of the first level, but it's a quite massive firefight in an large outdoor area (like D-day), so i highly doubt that there will be a more intensive section later on that will bring it down to 10fps and make it unplayable

just try it out for yourself - MC4 v1.04 and Baidu v24

To prove that you are not a lier, make a gameplay video, how u play mc4 on your g300, then everyone will believe you, you'll be the hero and everyon will install baidu. :))

Guest pOcHa

right... and then the north koreans will use the super processing power of all those baidus combined to guide their nuclear missiles (but seriously, don't be daft, it does work)

Guest Gabriel94

You can make a dozen of videos. It wouldn`t help him.

Just look at his eyes!

photo-thumb-992711.jpg?_r=1365957901

No offense, Gabriel. It`s not your fault. :P

haha, yeah i know i got a funny avatar, got bored :P

Ontopic, got to agree, I always got more gaming performance on GB then on ICS or JB.

Edited by Gabriel94