Battery problems

Guest ArcticFox

Guest ArcticFox

I've only had this thing a few days, flashed Xolo rom and going to battery in settings is been running from battery for 4 hours 36 mins and I'm down to 29% battery with the screen taking up 65% of the battery time.

I turned off auto brightness and the slider is 2 steps away from minimum, is this happening to anyone else?

Guest BlueMoonRising

It would help if you gave a few more details. Did you start at 100%? What else has been using the battery? A screenshot?

Start with deleting Social Gallery, then run Flibblesans stock pack(option 35) which will install the stock gallery.

Also if it's brand new the battery won't be calibrated fully yet. Run it flat and then fully charge, leave it charging on 100% for an hour at least.

Then you can stop acting as if the world owes you a favour.

Guest ArcticFox

Yes I started at 100%, I played Devils Attorney for 20 minutes, Social Gallery isn't installed and I have run the stock pack option.

Where was I acting like the world owes me a favour, I just think its ignorant for 80odd people to look at the post and not even help.

Guest topcat07

I only get 4 hours screen time max op with all the rubbish removed. I charged fully 8 - clock this morning already down to 76 percent with a bit internet, whats app. It's not great

Guest shootomanUK

How do I go back to Orange ROM, whenever I try and flash it, it errors out status 7.

you could try this, not tried it myself yet but looks good:

Guest BlueMoonRising

How do I go back to Orange ROM, whenever I try and flash it, it errors out status 7.

You have to flash the Orange logo first(and maybe root again, check if you're still rooted after you flash it).