Gta 3 not working

Guest Gakarod

Guest Gakarod

hey guys finally got an OSD Works quite like charm . no matter what it is apps, games , root

asphalt 7, dead trigger , temple run 2 works smoothly

but having a problem with gta 3 . ever since i installed it it stats good but after cutscene it stops working and i can only hear audio but no video

when i googled it everyone said rooting and then replacing gpu driver would fix it

but i could not find a way to replace gpu driver.

please can anyone of you great guys can give step by step method as

i am new to rooting and flashing stuff

please help me fix it as i am really anxious to play it and see its performance on OSD

thanks in advance

Guest BlueMoonRising

First off you need to check if you've got the latest OTA update on, if so you need to "downgrade" (option 32 in the AIO tool) this will give you a basic Xolo ICS rom (do not accept any ota updates again).

Then you need to root(option 7). After this I would take option 35 the stock pack for Xolo ICS, I think you may need to root again(check first anyway). Then take option 38 Borqs W32T GPU lib's.

Don't forget to check with task manager that adb is killed after each step, That should do you.

I am presuming you know or have already installed the AIO tool and Intel drivers?

Also read http://www.modaco.co...your-san-diego/ first.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest Andymac1969

If I remember right, you need option 17 to deodex before choosing 35 stock pack, sure flibblesan said stock pack is deodex.

I have the Fibblesan stock pack, but have never run deodex :)

Guest BlueMoonRising

If I remember right, you need option 17 to deodex before choosing 35 stock pack, sure flibblesan said stock pack is deodex.

No, no, no.

You do not need deodex and the stock pack does not deodex. I would not deodex at all unless you're absolutely desperate for the themes. It will reinstate things you got rid of when you installed the stock pack and cause you problems trying to delete them.