Photo

[ROM][4.1.2] ShenDu OS updates (new look)

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Mikac

Mikac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300, Huawei U8110
just flashed it, so far so good
after using this ROM for few hours I can say that it's great...after restoring my apps with titanium I haven't notice any lags...really recommend it!!!

Edited by Mikac, 24 May 2013 - 03:32 PM.

robi64

robi64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
so far the best version

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei Ascend G 300
Hell's Bells !!!!! I must be allergic to Shendu :angry2: Apart from the very first release, I have been unable to get any version since working. I can get a boot up ,but when I swipe the unlock button, I do not get to the unlock figures. The phone just reboots at the Shendu logo. :angry:. All installs following full wipes.!!!!!

Edited by Tentmaster, 24 May 2013 - 05:31 PM.

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1 8297w
Write here exactly what have you done to install it. Exactly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ZTE v987 China Rom Collection Coolpad F1 software and stuff Huawei G300 Chinese Cuisine - Roms from far far away
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MiDaSaSa

MiDaSaSa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
So another update...:-)
I use this rom during one month - no major problem for me :)
GPS, camera, ok.....battery could be better but mine mistake :D

I wanted to update via OTA but after downloaded and flashed in TWRP I get status FAILED...but now I don´t remember due to....?? :unsure:

So I flashed it as usually as a new rom - full wipes....without problems
Yes...this rom is really good.

But one issue....I couldn´t find some solution
When I use Pulse notification light with Use custom values so I haven´t problem with missed calls and SMS. But when I add the other apps, e.g. Viber, so I get blinking notification only when is screen on, when is screen off so without blinking......it´s pitty because I don´t use the other apps for this

Thanks.

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Right, but I must point out that I have this problem only with Shendu. Boot into recovery - TWRP. Do first wipe & factory reset.Go Back. Tap Advanced, Tick Dalvick Cache,Cache, System,Data, Cust. Swipe to Wipe. Hit Back X 2. The tap Install. Scroll down list to where Shendu is. Tap on that. TWRP gives you the option to add more zips. None added. Swipe to Install. Shendu is installed, Boot System and it boots up correctly to locked screen. When I swipe to unlock I get to the screen to input the unlock code. When I enter the unlock sim code the phone reboots at the Shendu logo. Pull battery to power off. Same scenario arises.

Hope this explanation is ok :)

Mikac

Mikac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
In op is nicely writen to disable sim lock ;)

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts
+1 to disable SIM lock
:)

ZTE v987 China Rom Collection Coolpad F1 software and stuff Huawei G300 Chinese Cuisine - Roms from far far away

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Thanks Mikac and Dakok. I think my allergy has been cured :blush: :blush: :blush:

predragiPredrag

predragiPredrag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Does anybody have problem with home button, and games not working?

Mikac

Mikac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
What's with home button? Haven't noticed anything...write which game and I'll try it

lejkabasz

lejkabasz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300
Hi, i installed last release and have some question:
1. The signal strength is very gd but swapping from 2g to 3/H takes very long. Is there any way to accelerate this?
2. I found two options in settings, do u guys know for what they are:
Personalized- screen- below battery icon- @2131429644- open/closed ?
3. Advanced- notification-general- @2131429641- opaque/ translucent/ transparent ?
Sorry, but I can't paste any screen shot here.
Edit: just tried some build.prop tweaks to improve net category but no change. If I reboot and start data with 2g/3g system choose Edge and change to higher speed after approx 5 min.. Did full wipes. Had same problem in one of AOKP ROM.
:angry:
Edit 2: " Set language=en region=US and timezone=Europe/Rome in build.prop"- this one fix the data switching delay. It's still some gap comparing with other ROMs, but who cares if is so good so far.
:D

Edited by lejkabasz, 26 May 2013 - 09:21 AM.

predragiPredrag

predragiPredrag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

What's with home button? Haven't noticed anything...write which game and I'll try it

Home button only vibrates when I press it, but nothing happened :) And I have tried subway surfers and I crashed on loading...
No mater I an now on EMUI, and for now this is best chinese ICS :)

relvas18

relvas18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Hell's Bells !!!!! I must be allergic to Shendu :angry2: Apart from the very first release, I have been unable to get any version since working. I can get a boot up ,but when I swipe the unlock button, I do not get to the unlock figures. The phone just reboots at the Shendu logo. :angry:. All installs following full wipes.!!!!!

I have the same problem

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts
Home button could be "solved" by switching off vibration (just a guess).

@Relvas
Then solve it the way Tentmaster did.

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Home button could be "solved" by switching off vibration (just a guess).

@Relvas
Then solve it the way Tentmaster did.

Ha, Ha!!! All very well in that it will boot up first time :) , but if you reset the simlock, you are back to square 1 :o .Very annoying. Any chance the Shendu boys would fix?

relvas18

relvas18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
what i have to do to use this rom?

Mikac

Mikac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
is there any way to run MIUI/Baidu themes on this ROM without installing MIUI/Baidu launchers?

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts
You can't. There are themes on Shendu website.

Mikac

Mikac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

You can't. There are themes on Shendu website.

can u post link to themes, can't find it with google translate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users