Huawei ascend g300 stuck at vodafone logo

Guest temi

Hello all. Kind of new here. My Huawei ascend g300 was fine after i rooted it but then i downloaded beats audio installer (maybe not my smartest move) and i allowed it on superuser but when the phone rebooted it got stuck at the vodafone logo, left it like this before i slept and the next morning it still hadn't loaded. really desperate. Thanks. By the way i've tried to flash just about every rom i could find on this site but no luck :( also tried to do a factory reset which didn't work either :(

Guest george109

You shouldn't have flashed that, its abandoned, did you make a nandroid? Also, what baseband are you on. Also, do you have CWM recovery?

• 1 month later...
Guest temi

Sorry to make you wait I forgot to check on the thread.I really shouldn't have flashed it, I don't know what a nandroid is and unfortunately I found out about CWM Recovery after my phone stopped working so I am in quite a bit of trouble, what is a nandroid? And I think my baseband is 2030 i'm not positive because I can't access my phone

Edited by temi

Guest george109

Sorry to make you wait I forgot to check on the thread.I really shouldn't have flashed it, I don't know what a nandroid is and unfortunately I found out about CWM Recovery after my phone stopped working so I am in quite a bit of trouble, what is a nandroid? And I think my baseband is 2030 i'm not positive because I can't access my phone

A Nandroid is a backup that you make in recovery. To see if you have CWM, Turn off the phone, then hold volume up and power. You should see something like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XJjTRLXdTws/UUbyEdAJ7WI/AAAAAAAAAQs/vtqWC6vlW9g/s1600/la+foto.JPG

Just look at the background, you should have the hat thing. If you have that, then you have CWM. If you don't then I think the best thing for you would be is to install CWM, or do a force update (or a Full Reset)

Guest temi

Thanks for replying, following your instructions i found out i didn't have CWM Recovery, so how could I install it unto my phone when it's not working, by not working I mean not being able to use the phone, I can just get to the android system recovery and bootloader and that pink screen.

Edited by temi

Guest punjabi

Hi guys

I have more or less the same problem as this chap.

My G300 has started looping to the start logo - in my case the Huawei logo. I installed the early versions of the leaked ICS ROM that was going round on this forum about six months ago. I still have the ROMs on my desktop saved.

I'm not sure what babe and I'm on either, us there anyway of finding out...?

When I boot into recovery I don't have CWM installed so it boots to the recovery screen and gives me the usual list of update from zip, etc. only thing is I can't save anything to the memory card as when I try to connect it to my PC it won't recognise or let me save anything.

Any help would be appreciated...

Guest temi

Hi guys

I have more or less the same problem as this chap.

My G300 has started looping to the start logo - in my case the Huawei logo. I installed the early versions of the leaked ICS ROM that was going round on this forum about six months ago. I still have the ROMs on my desktop saved.

I'm not sure what babe and I'm on either, us there anyway of finding out...?

When I boot into recovery I don't have CWM installed so it boots to the recovery screen and gives me the usual list of update from zip, etc. only thing is I can't save anything to the memory card as when I try to connect it to my PC it won't recognise or let me save anything.

Any help would be appreciated...

I had the same problem with my memory card as you do but I used a memory card that already had files on it and then the pc recognised it. I'm actually experiencing the problem now as I can't find my other sd card

Edited by temi