35 replies to this topic

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone Smart 4 mini
I had an email yesterday from the seller on the Spanish ebay site. I had to put it through google translate to learn that it will be shipped soon and may take up to seven days to arrive. As Diehard pointed out, it's only two hours flying time from Spain. It took me longer last December to get back to London from Birmingham on a London Midland train. A complete farce.

Due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog. [Hitchhiker's guide to the gallery: Douglas Adams]

Badinternet.jpg

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
My case came today. :D As I suspected from the picture, it does not any clasp to keep the front flap closed but I can sort that.

Due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog. [Hitchhiker's guide to the gallery: Douglas Adams]

Badinternet.jpg

Andymac1969

Andymac1969

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Devices:LG G2, Moto G

My case came today. :D As I suspected from the picture, it does not any clasp to keep the front flap closed but I can sort that.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o still waiting for mine, and I ordered it three days before you :( :( :( :( :( :(

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
Oh dear, I am sorry to hear this. I must admit there was a big smile on my face when I got home this afternoon and saw a small, brown package on the hall stand.

Do you think it's too soon to follow with the seller?

Badinternet.jpg

KenBW2

KenBW2

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300 & G510, ZTE Blade

I must admit there was a big smile on my face when I got home this afternoon and saw a small, brown package on the hall stand

I need to grow up

Huawei Y 300 Stock 4.1 + Root Tweaks > FusionX > CM10 > CM10.1 > CM10.2 > CM11 | Clockwork Recovery
Huawei Y 300 Stock 4.1 > CM 10.1 Sisco 1.0 kernel > TouchMeZ v1.4.1 > b190 Firmware Update > CM10.1 | TWRP Recovery
Huawei G510 Stock 4.1 > TouchMe v7 + AOSP Mod
Z.T.E. Blade TFT Stock 2.1 > CM7 > [GEN1>GEN2] > Ginger Stir Fry 9 > Blue Ginger V2 > [GEN2 > GEN3] > CM9 Alpha 5 > Simple Stir Fry Lite b27 > CM9 ColdFusionX 28/02/12 > KonstaT's CM10 > KonstaT's CM10.1 | Clockwork 5.0.2.0
Z.T.E. Blade OLED Stock 2.1 > JJ RLS5 > CM7 RC1 > Ippe H's Honeycomb A5 > Finnish Fillyjonk RLS6 > CM7 RC1 > Stock 2.1 | Clockwork 2.5.1.8 > 3.0.0.5
ZTE Blade TFT Stock 2.1 > MCR r3 | Clockwork 2.5.1.3 (
Replaced)
T-Mobile Pulse (Lots) > FLB2 > CM7 > CM6.1, Clockwork Recovery

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
I now see how my post reads. :lol:

Edited by Voxpop2011, 02 May 2013 - 07:00 PM.

Badinternet.jpg

Andymac1969

Andymac1969

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
They have finally arrived after there trip via Mars and back.

The case is a hard plastic case that fits like a glove, no movement or slack in it once the G510 is inside it, it is exactly the same as the one I had my G300 in and that looked like new after twelve months, all the cut outs are correct and the on/off switch, volume control is easy to use.

The screen protectors fit the screen well, my only grumble is the cut outs do not line up quite correctly with the front facing camera and the proximity sensor on the front, but not a big issue

Regards

Andrew

Attached Files

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
I went for something more 'corporate' and settled on this All the cut-outs are in the right place, but as you can see and I suspected before ordering, there is no clasp nor magnetic strip. However, I have a cunning plan.

Edited by Voxpop2011, 02 May 2013 - 03:22 PM.

Badinternet.jpg

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts
I just bought one of these from Aliexpress for £4 including crazy-slow postage from Singapore http://www.aliexpres.../838193592.html

There are loads of covers available on Aliexpress as the same phone is sold in China under different names. Just make sure the cut-out for the back speaker is the right way up! Some are horizontal but we need vertical lol

Combat Gerbil

Combat Gerbil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
I bought this one in Black
http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649
Ordered 29th April, arrived this morning.. good tight fit, one thing I have noticed so far is that none of them have the cut out for the noise cancelling mic on the back.. Have to reserve judgement on how this may effect the calling quality outgoing..

Andymac1969

Andymac1969

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

I just bought one of these from Aliexpress for £4 including crazy-slow postage from Singapore http://www.aliexpres.../838193592.html

There are loads of covers available on Aliexpress as the same phone is sold in China under different names. Just make sure the cut-out for the back speaker is the right way up! Some are horizontal but we need vertical lol

See your now packing a G510, you getting rid of the San Diego? I am finding mine is just gathering dust on the table at the moment, pity really as it is an excellent phone :(

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

See your now packing a G510, you getting rid of the San Diego? I am finding mine is just gathering dust on the table at the moment, pity really as it is an excellent phone :(

I already got rid of the San Diego as my main phone as I have something else coming. The G510 is just something to play with.. assuming anything can be done with it.

palec69

palec69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Devices:LG G2

Vodafone sells them here in Ireland for 10e <_<

diddydavro

diddydavro

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, HUDL2, Tab3
I found this S-Line TPU Case/Cover on a Chinese website: http://www.case-is-h...&product_id=380

Huawei Ascend G510, Moto G, Nokia Asha 201, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 / 8", Samsung Galaxy Tab3 / 7", Google Chromecast 

palec69

palec69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Devices:LG G2
just ordered this one

http://www.ebay.ie/i...#ht_8649wt_1008

had the same make on my g300, fits like a glove

joba69

joba69