Blade 2 issues

Guest Thomas J Marshall

Guest Thomas J Marshall

Have been running my blade 2 for about 2 years now, got it from Orange and flashed a couple of roms and am currently on fish n chips rls7. Recently had a few problems, can receive calls but not dial, error is process dialler not working, force shutdown, same with texts. Also, huge battery drain, from 100% to connect your charger in an hour, sometimes 20 minutes!

Google search suggested the sd card is corrupt and sure enough windows can't see it. I dual boot ubuntu and can see the files but can't get them all off, get a copy error, so something not right.

So, I think I need to try another card but am not sure how to proceed. Should I

flash the rom again?

try a new card?

both?

If I slot in a new card willI I still have recovery?

Guest OuahOuah

On your SD card, you only have photos, music, etc.

The problem is if you have an AP2SD script so your apps are on your SD card, on the second partition.

If this is the case, you will need to change your SD card and flash again with FNC.

Guest Thomas J Marshall

On your SD card, you only have photos, music, etc.

The problem is if you have an AP2SD script so your apps are on your SD card, on the second partition.

If this is the case, you will need to change your SD card and flash again with FNC.

Thanks. Changed card, re-flashed and all seems OK. Thankfully I had titanium backup! :D