• 1 posts
  • Devices:lg e400
Is Medusa Box Free Of Cost ?? :P

alvicglova

alvicglova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

after i use the cmd line to restor into my stock recovery due to my fon keep going to cwm mod and not

loading normally,,now my fon just keep restarting when the logo og lg appear..what will i do with this one?

bong_adventurer

bong_adventurer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

after i use the cmd line to restor into my stock recovery due to my fon keep going to cwm mod and not

loading normally,,now my fon just keep restarting when the logo og lg appear..what will i do with this one?

if your planning to return into stockrom,,this is the easiest way..download LG-PC-Suite-5.exe install it...in the lower portion their is update link..click it..but before that..turn on your phone then connect.thats it.

zeromc

zeromc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900

this thing just happened to me .. what can i do ?

surthish

surthish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello all,
last night I downloaded KDZ and Tmobile v10P rom to my laptop (using Windows 7 Ultimate x86). I followed the struction: install driver, install MSXML in the KDZ folder, press Vol up, down and power to go to emergency mode, plugged my L3 to PC and wait for it loaded driver, then click KDZ to run in mode: emergency with type: 3GQCT...after some minute, my L3 restart and appear LG logo, then it came white screen and restart and LG logo and white screen. I have tried to reflash many time with some rom: Tmobile v10P, 10N, Vietnam V10j, and also Newzeland V10S. http://www.modaco.co...MO_DIR#/sad.png it still likes above. So what can I do now? Please help me!
p/s: I have tried hard reset but it stuck in LG logo, nothing happened. I attacked the log file when I flash rom.

surthish

surthish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello all,
last night I downloaded KDZ and Tmobile v10P rom to my laptop (using Windows 7 Ultimate x86). I followed the struction: install driver, install MSXML in the KDZ folder, press Vol up, down and power to go to emergency mode, plugged my L3 to PC and wait for it loaded driver, then click KDZ to run in mode: emergency with type: 3GQCT...after some minute, my L3 restart and appear LG logo, then it came white screen and restart and LG logo and white screen. I have tried to reflash many time with some rom: Tmobile v10P, 10N, Vietnam V10j, and also Newzeland V10S. http://www.modaco.co...MO_DIR#/sad.png it still likes above. So what can I do now? Please help me!
p/s: I have tried hard reset but it stuck in LG logo, nothing happened. I attacked the log file when I flash rom.

surthish

surthish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I give solution for that. I also have same problem and solve by installing original lg e400 ROM . I send one website in which follow the steps in "how to unbrick lg e400" WWW.rootlord.com
if any doubts means contact me at [email protected] or 8489171224 india

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users