USB OVERHEATING PROBLEM..XOLO CARE NO RESPONCE..WHAT 2 DO...?????

Guest ajitesh

Guest ajitesh

I'm getting a problem now thts wen I used to charge my phone its showing OVERHEATING AT USB..but wen I call xolo care...no responce from there side...wht 2 do...plzzz help me out..!! I'm an INDIAN user..!!

Guest BlueMoonRising

If you bought it from a shop then go back there. Perhaps they can get through to CS with more success than yourself.

I don't know if it would work over there but with Orange in the UK if you keep hitting 0 when given the options I believe it confuses the system and puts you through to a UK based CS almost immediately. Perhaps it'll work for you and put you through to your nearest CS center?

Guest glossywhite

If you bought it from a shop then go back there. Perhaps they can get through to CS with more success than yourself.

I don't know if it would work over there but with Orange in the UK if you keep hitting 0 when given the options I believe it confuses the system and puts you through to a UK based CS almost immediately. Perhaps it'll work for you and put you through to your nearest CS center?

Hitting 0 doesn't "confuse" the system - 0 is the default option for the operator on most pbx systems and IVRs. Also, repeatedly saying "get human" works most of the time, when using voice controlled IVRs.