chrome for androidthe stock browser

Guest brit07

Guest brit07

Hi recently there was a update to Google chrome for android after the update the app crashes every time i rolled back to a previous version and that crashes too now however the stock browser is fine anyone else had any issues?

Guest BlueMoonRising

You need the x86 one.

Although you're right in the fact that he needs the x86 version that's not the problem. When Chrome updated awhile back it broke it on the OSD, there's been at least one more update since that didn't work either. If you've rooted and installed the stock pack you could roll back the updates and it would work again(don't know why yours isn't). The solution is to root and install option (38) Borqs W32T GPU lib's. It also gives greater compatibility with some games.

Guest brit07

Although you're right in the fact that he needs the x86 version that's not the problem. When Chrome updated awhile back it broke it on the OSD, there's been at least one more update since that didn't work either. If you've rooted and installed the stock pack you could roll back the updates and it would work again(don't know why yours isn't). The solution is to root and install option (38) Borqs W32T GPU lib's. It also gives greater compatibility with some games.

thanks worked a charm i dont know why i didnt change the gpu libs earlier anyway just been neglecting the osd lately