XOLO X900, Jelly Bean Release Date Confirmed!

Guest Visham25

Guest Andymac1969

so is this getting jb or not? . I have emailed xolo care and said there is no jellybean on the 25/05/13

Ahem 25/04/2013 :ph34r:

Guest ASKME.CO.UK

sorry so yes or no ?

I actually havent been sleeping i been thinking what i am going to do with my phone once it is butterly smooth. OH YEAH!

Guest Visham25

sorry so yes or no ?

I actually havent been sleeping i been thinking what i am going to do with my phone once it is butterly smooth. OH YEAH!

That's what someone said,! (They called Xolo, and they said the OTA Update should be released on the 25/04/13)

Edited by Visham25

Guest ASKME.CO.UK

Did u get a call or someone told you right? Otherwise why would you post this topic. Where is your hard evidence. His is speculation

Guest shootomanUK

sorry so yes or no ?

m8 get a life no phone is worth not sleeping over, Don't take anything for granted as ive learnt.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Even if there is an update (highly unlikely) is it possible that we would not see that update without first updating to the 27mb one ?

Probably not, any patches would be rolled into JB anyway.

Guest grizzlyflea

So its already the 25th in India, home of the xolo x900, anyone received the update?

Edited by grizzlyflea

Guest Andymac1969

So its already the 25th in India, home of the xolo x900, anyone received the update?

Listen to the sound of absolute silence, had a trawl on the internet and I cannot see anything at all about any updates yet.

Guest nitinmits

I emailed to themobileindian.com Mr Sandeep who wrote the article and this is what i got in reply about Xolo x900

"Hi Nitin,

As per information we have it will get the update. But, the picture will be clear in next 2 weeks when Xolo is expected to release the official statement.

Regards,

Sandeep"

Guest i am not a hacker

It's been postponed for around 5 months now.

And they won't even allow us to make our own roms, let alone them make one for us

Edited by i am not a hacker

Guest glossywhite

Sorry, but what is "wrong" with ICS?

Turn your focus to something more important, seriously guys :)

Edited by glossywhite

Guest Andymac1969

Sorry, but what is "wrong" with ICS?

Turn your focus to something more important, seriously guys :)

I think Google Now is fantastic, that is why I would like Jelly Bean on this, so much so that I have just got rid of my workhorse Huawei G300 and replaced it with an Ascend G510 that comes with Jelly Bean, and Google Now.

To coin your phrases, the 1959 Mini is a great car, but we have all moved on from that as newer cars are 'better' they have more reliability and better options, ICS on the San Diego is good, Jelly Bean I assume will be even better.

Guest karthiknr

It's not true... The guy who wrote the mobileindian blog forgot about x900 that's all...

How can someone just "forget" about mentioning a phone? Moreover,when it is the x900. :P

Guest smily33

Spokesperson of Xolo Mobiles said to The Mobile Indian, "We will be releasing the Android Jelly Bean 4.1 update in next few days for some of our smartphones and it will be available over the air. We don't want our smartphone users to waste their time and energy in first locating the nearest center and then getting their smartphone upgrade when technology can do it remotely."As given in mobile indian...its only about over the air update for xolo... that to some of the xolo phones.but they never mentioned the list of phones.Whatever other websites/blogs describe is only speculations based on this news....and as of now intel ported the 4.1 jelly bean to the carriers as news on july 2012. and carrier just need to modify to their phones and release.so xolo spokesperson confirmed the same that they will supply the jb to their mobiles.As of the knowledge 4.1 is ready and it was succesfull on moto razr i and some intel x86 architectures.so dont get panic,as x900 is been a reference design for the chipset they will test the os first on this platform to implement on others and regarding the boot loader...who knows it except the geek...we just need the jb and they know how to provide...so if we dont get jb right now, we can get it in next coming days as does to its brothers... bcoz.....4.1 is ready for use on our platforms and xolo does no customerizations and they provided the stock versions...so they will give jb to x900 and to our luck it may be included in the first wave of release in a week or so.

Edited by smily33

Guest codroid

Intel have jb running on x900, for lava to not release it is like shooting themselves in the foot. It is good for business for them to update the x900 if they have it and, a no brainer if they don't.

I am not to bothered myself, Ics is fine no complaint here, if jelly bean comes then bonus :)

Guest BlueMoonRising

I'm waiting for my 32GB micro SD card to arrive since I killed my iPod classic so I won't be updating regardless, unless of course someone manages to crack JB as well.