XOLO X900, Jelly Bean Release Date Confirmed!

Guest Visham25

Guest x900

did you get the 14 mb update (xolo x900) .it supports nfc smart tags and some fixes.my touchscreen used to be unresponsive while charging before this update and nows it is working perfectly after the update

Guest x900

xolo is set to launch a new mobile xolo x910 with same

intel processer of xolo x900 .

Xolo x910 will be shipping with ics with microsd support

but some source says that it will get a jb update ...

so i think xolo x900 also get a jb

update and a unlocked micro sd slot

.what do you think ??????

gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/xolo-x910-with-intel-

processor-43-inch-screen-spotted-online-368140

xolo also providing apps like xolo secure xolo switch etc for oyher phones so we will be getting update to get these apps and may be it will be jb

Guest ArcticFox

It's a lost cause, if they are releasing an updated version of the x900 I doubt they will release the update for our phone.

Pointless keep posting in the thread getting peoples hopes up that there is new information.

Sell the phone and move on.

Edited by ArcticFox

Guest x900

no i think if they launch xolo x910 and update it to jb we can use that update to update our phone too bcos the processer in both the phone are same

Guest ArcticFox

no i think if they launch xolo x910 and update it to jb we can use that update to update our phone too bcos the processer in both the phone are same

You can't because it won't be signed for the x900, the same reason we can't flash the RAZR firmware.

Guest kyan31

Lol, just because the CPU is the same, it doesn't mean it can use updates created specifically for other phones :P

Guest ArcticFox

It doesn't matter, the firmware won't be signed for the x900. Plus it comes with ICS, there is no guarantee that it will get jellybean either.

Edited by ArcticFox

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlueMoonRising

pls can any one tell me how to check if my bootloader is locked or not

It's easy, if you've got an OSD(which I presume you have since you're on here) then yes it's bootloader locked. They all are.

However if you mean SIM locked then put anything but an Orange, T-Mobile or Virgin microsim in it. If it works then you're SIM unlocked.

Guest i am not a hacker

It's easy, if you've got an OSD(which I presume you have since you're on here) then yes it's bootloader locked. They all are.

However if you mean SIM locked then put anything but an Orange, T-Mobile or Virgin microsim in it. If it works then you're SIM unlocked.

No he means bootloader locked. He installed the new update and wants too see if that has changed anything with regards to the bootloader status.

Guest BlueMoonRising

No he means bootloader locked. He installed the new update and wants too see if that has changed anything with regards to the bootloader status.

Ahh, right. I didn't think of that interpretation. He's optimistic isn't he? :D

Guest smily33

this 35 mb update change my buid version from 2310 to 2370...and not a notable changes...with included seperate google movies and books app...probably an update for these to inclde as default..

• 1 month later...
Guest xolo x900_2

Xolo play is it worth it?

My answer is no!!! its because its a rebranded china phone with overclocked CPU!!! if you are in UK just get the Chinese as its better and you can save a world of pain with xolo s***!!! or if your in India get someone from outside India to get yo the phone as it costs rs5000/- less when you get it like that!!! Remember we are talking about xolo and they are the worst after sales... so don't... and xolo is the ones who over clocked it so the phone is to end in smoke anyway!!! as we all know how power managing they are with the x900 and x1000