- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Rokai

Rokai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I'm running CWM 6 now and no boot loop still occurs.

My qcn file has a blank mac so I can't search for the default 11:22:33 which is why I need the actual offset for both wifi and bt.

The phone also boots when connected to a mains charger using the plug in charger first boot second trick.

dodgetimmy

dodgetimmy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent, HTC Desire
I can't really think of anything else I'm afraid. Perhaps there is just a fault with the phone.

If you have tried installing recoveries via different methods, tried different tpts, tried going to stock, wiping cache, dalvik cache, resetting to factory and wiping/partitioning the sd card. Have tried a different sd card too.. your only other luck would be trying to use adp to push to the device when connected to your computer with usb debugging selected. That's beyond my scope. I have never had a blank mac before so perhaps that's a sign of a bigger problem. Perhaps someone else can help more, but short of trying a different battery..I can't really think of anything else.

When I lost my Mac I thought I had to recover both bt and Wi-Fi Mac, but it was just the qcn I had to edit. If you are getting a blank mac I think perhaps something is going wrong with backing up and restoring the qcn (the unlock process). This may also be related to why the phone isn't booting? Perhaps broken internal memory?

Edited by dodgetimmy, 08 May 2013 - 11:38 PM.

dodgetimmy

dodgetimmy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent, HTC Desire
Btw, the reason I also thought I needed to restore Bluetooth Mac at the time was because Bluetooth wasn't working. I later found out it was a known problem with fish n chips 7. The new music app bundled with that release breaks it. You have to revert to the old music app or use fn8.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users