dmac2007

dmac2007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:HTC One S
Hey folks,
Just got my HTC One (M7) ... wow!
Anyone know have a good desktop docking station for the HTC One? Seen a few but would like to get first hand advise from anyone here.
Also looking at a slim case/skin, that still shows off the lovely design of the One.
Any recommendations welcome :)
Thanks,
Darren.

gadgetshop

gadgetshop

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:HTC ONE
  • Twitter:@seanicca

Hey folks,
Just got my HTC One (M7) ... wow!
Anyone know have a good desktop docking station for the HTC One? Seen a few but would like to get first hand advise from anyone here.
Also looking at a slim case/skin, that still shows off the lovely design of the One.
Any recommendations welcome :)
Thanks,
Darren.

I've always liked the nillkin hard case
http://www.ebay.co.u...=item23292e784b

I've just ordered one of these
http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

Joost39

Joost39

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Smartphones, PDAs, GPS, Android, iPhone
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E2 Duo
I bought this One on EBay

NEW ULTRA THIN CRYSTAL CLEAR HARD CASE COVER FOR HTC ONE M7

Attached Files

My history of nice "tools": LG Optimus 2X
Samsung i900 Omnia *Nokia E66 *iPhone 3G 8GB *HTC Touch Diamond *HTC P3470 *ASUS P750 *HTC Touch Cruise *HP iPAQ 614C *HTC Touch Dual *Apple iPhone 8GB *MOTO Z8 *HTC TyTN 2 *TomTom Go 720 TMC *HTC TOUCH *Garmin nüvi 660FM *Mio C520T *HTC Advantage X7500 *Garmin Nüvi 670FM *Tomtom ONE II/TT6 EU *MIO P550/Miomap 3.2 *MIOC710/iGO *LOOXN100/MN6 *Transonic6000T/MN5.2 *TTGO910/TT6 *Medion515T/GoPal *SEP990i/NAV4ALL *SEM600i/NAV4ALL *MIOA701/TT5 *TTONE/TT5 *MIO269+/MN5 *MIO168/MIOMAP *Qtek8310/TTM5 *Qteks100/TT5 *Qtek2020i/TT5 *Qtek8020/TTM5 *HP6340/X-road * Qtek8080/TTM4 *SPVC500/TTM4 *SPV200/TTM4 *SPV100/TTM4 *HP2210/TT3 *Ipaq5550/TT3 *Ipaq3970/TT2 *Ipaq3950/TT2*

trishmac

trishmac

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Devices:HTC One ; Nexus 7 ; W8 lap :/
  • Twitter:@cairdeas4

I've always liked the nillkin hard case
http://www.ebay.co.u...=item23292e784b

I've just ordered one of these
http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

I've had a nillkin before and it was nice and slim :) looking for a dock too..please let us know how you get on with yours and if you have to remove the case first . Thanks :-)

gadgetshop

gadgetshop

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

I've had a nillkin before and it was nice and slim :) looking for a dock too..please let us know how you get on with yours and if you have to remove the case first . Thanks :-)

got my case and it doesn't add that much bulk or nothing noticeable to the phone. Still waiting for the dock though, will keep informed and let you know as soon as I get it.

typical.................. I post then get the dock a hour later. Well it works the phone is in and charging. Decent build quality but you do need to take case off though, which isn't a big deal for me anyway, I work nights and use a cheap rubber one so taking that off in the morning to charge while sleeping isn't too hard. For the money I'm happy with it

Edited by gadgetshop, 03 May 2013 - 11:08 AM.

trishmac

trishmac

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Devices:HTC One ; Nexus 7 ; W8 lap :/
  • Twitter:@cairdeas4
Thanks a lot :) I like the slim tight fitting cases so don't like to keep taking them off.. Lol. Might still get the dock tho ;)

gadgetshop

gadgetshop

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Thanks a lot :) I like the slim tight fitting cases so don't like to keep taking them off.. Lol. Might still get the dock tho ;)

yeah the nillkin is a nice slim fit and awkward getting on & off and only used at weekends, rubber one is easier to remove and used for work during the week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users