[ROM]MIUI v4 3.2.22 Based CM9 (Update: 10.07.2013)

Guest narkoman88

Guest smweb

Ouuu, that's OK :)

Launcher is slow is some segments, like folders for example...

Everything else is very good... ;)

So, is it good to use as a daily driver. And how much memory is available say after installing 50 apps?

Guest Pyntux

It's OK for every day, if Narkoman88 would update it when new cm9 comes out, would be even better... I have now 170mb free... :) Everything is smooth and without lag like MiuiV5 for example... :)

Guest smweb

It's OK for every day, if Narkoman88 would update it when new cm9 comes out, would be even better... I have now 170mb free... :) Everything is smooth and without lag like MiuiV5 for example... :)

Great. Planning to flash it tonight, Bruno's Baidu v3 English repack is giving me roughly 60-70 MB of free RAM with ~40 apps installed.

Guest Pyntux

After some time, there some lag, effects laging, I'm not shure is that problem with Miui or cm9? :(

Edit:

After killing apps with built in task manager, effects lag... :( If I turn off every effect in rom, that would not be Miui anymore...

Edited by Pyntux

Guest smweb

Well played for 2-3 hours and going to Baidu v26 now. The visual interface is quite pleasing and fresh. Free RAM for me in this ROM, without adding any app was 60-70 MB. The interface is smooth. However, this ROM directly took me to the Russian language and could not find an option to change language in the settings. So, had to edit the build.prop and made the default language as EN. It's a good ROM nonetheless but can't make it a daily driver yet.

Guest S4crifice

Hi,

I like the smoothness of this ROM yet! But:

- I really need SMS client to be set up in strip unicode - can you make this version of app? CM 10 and higher has that possibility based and I want to have as clear android as possible (I mean no 3rd party sms client ...) - TouchPal cant delete it and if I write for example čau (means ahoj), SMS is only 70 letters long, not 160

- contacts - It shows me that I have for example 3 000 contacts, but in fact I got only 190 and it multiplies it ...

- is somehow possible to change system font? Because I am from czech republic (thats why I need strip unicode) - we have letters like ř, ž, ň that your font can't recognize and there is empty letter - it is not useful for me, but I like your MIUI.

Thx for reply.

post-1001525-0-80483200-1367441793_thumb

Guest smweb

Just look for "keyboard like" icon in menu... :)

Thanks! As I said, have gone to Baidu v26 now, which gives me 110-140 MB of free RAM currently. Will return to this ROM a while later.

Guest smweb

English default

Great, thanks again :)

Are you planning to do updates on this ROM based on CM9's update cycle?

Edited by smweb

Guest narkoman88

Could you add in the next update the language Romanian.

Need Romanian repo, I do not have it....

Edited by narkoman88