[ROM]MIUI v4 3.2.22 Based CM9 (Update: 10.07.2013)

Guest narkoman88

Guest narkoman88

O yeaaa... :)

So, I can not set cpu to 1152 because there's problem with wifi? :(

There may be errors obtain dns address :(

Well, that other MIUI it little buggy, so what about this ram usage? D: I love MIUI but.. I also want to use my phone.

E: Also, is this ROM smooth and like... 99% stable?

Edited by Guest

Guest wozzo

I used this MIUI 2 days, and in my opinion it's good battery life, but it's lagging. I've tried to change launcher to MiHome, and than it was smoother, but free ram was 50mb. Except that, rom is just beautiful.

Guest narkoman88

I used this MIUI 2 days, and in my opinion it's good battery life, but it's lagging. I've tried to change launcher to MiHome, and than it was smoother, but free ram was 50mb. Except that, rom is just beautiful.

Use zRam

I have installed 36 applications

post-966093-0-36384500-1372844179_thumb.

Guest Paulzie

Use zRam

I have installed 36 applications

post-966093-0-36384500-1372844179_thumb.

Could you pls post an image of the RAM free reported in the Running Services area? It looks like this (source: here). When I tested Geno's 3.2.27 (ICS) it's green free memory button too showed some ridiculous amount of free memory like this but the Services Control showed only 130MB and the unit was unusably slow.

Edited by Paulzie

Guest narkoman88

Could you pls post an image of the RAM free reported in the Running Services area? It looks like this (source: here). When I tested Geno's 3.2.27 (ICS) it's green free memory button too showed some ridiculous amount of free memory like this but the Services Control showed only 130MB and the unit was unusably slow.

And why do not you set up and you do not do the necessary tests? And do not ask this of someone ....

Guest Paulzie

And why do not you set up and you do not do the necessary tests? And do not ask this of someone ....

Because it takes less than 2mins of your time to take the screenshot of the Services Control menu showing free RAM and uploading it. For me to do it involves a download and flash taking hours to do. I would appreciate your help as I've tested the GenoKolar 2.7.4-3.2.27 releases in this way saving others lots of time to do this.

Guest narkoman88

But you, no one else is interested .... If you need it, do yourself. I do everything for myself and not trying to entrap people.The difference is, and without all the tests ...

Guest Paulzie

But you, no one else is interested .... If you need it, do yourself. I do everything for myself and not trying to entrap people.The difference is, and without all the tests ...

There are two other ppl asking about free RAM and performance of this ROM. The screenshot you posted of the one-button task control is not one that is not one that can be used to compare free RAM. Pls post the Serviced Control menu, available on any Android device, to show free RAM so a fair comparison can be made.

Thank you.

Guest narkoman88

There are two other ppl asking about free RAM and performance of this ROM. The screenshot you posted of the one-button task control is not one that is not one that can be used to compare free RAM. Pls post the Serviced Control menu, available on any Android device, to show free RAM so a fair comparison can be made.

Thank you.

If you need any results - install and see.

I have to prove anything I will not.

Do not like something, we go past....

Guest Pyntux

Both roms have their + and - (Miui cm9 & B926 2.7.6), so I would like to see Miui 2.7.6 on cm9 :) Miui 2.7.6 have more free ram, but after enable kms and zram, cmiui have free ram as 2.7.6....

Oh god, this ROM is awesome.. :D But, how about stock-MIUI camera app? I prefer that over CM/other cameras.

E: WTF, i cannot use any themes?

Edited by Guest

Guest Paulzie

Oh god, this ROM is awesome.. :D But, how about stock-MIUI camera app? I prefer that over CM/other cameras.

E: WTF, i cannot use any themes?

MIUI is awesome of course. Would you mind doing a clean boot and posting the Services Control->Running Apps screenshot? It shows how much free memory it has. Geno.Kolar's 3.2.27 release has 130MB free there which imho makes it an unusable ROM considering stock ICS has > 200MB free. I'm wondering if this is any better??

MIUI is awesome of course. Would you mind doing a clean boot and posting the Services Control->Running Apps screenshot? It shows how much free memory it has. Geno.Kolar's 3.2.27 release has 130MB free there which imho makes it an unusable ROM considering stock ICS has > 200MB free. I'm wondering if this is any better??

I rebooted, and went to that menu (right, I hope, MIUI is so different than "vanilla"-Android), and I had about 120MB free RAM, and then progams started to run... miui_ram.png

Guest estirp3

Where is ZRam on this rom? When I'm going to developer settings and i want to go to CPU Control, I've got force close.

+1 :(

Where is ZRam on this rom? When I'm going to developer settings and i want to go to CPU Control, I've got force close.

Try wipe or reflashing ROM. ZRam is at CPU Control.

Sorry for double post, but I´m having "graphic bugs" I can´t explain it futher so take a look. I´m using newest version of this rom.

miui_graphfiv.png

Guest narkoman88

Sorry for double post, but I´m having "graphic bugs" I can´t explain it futher so take a look. I´m using newest version of this rom.

miui_graphfiv.png

it is a bug cm9.

+1 :(

Upgrade to version 3.7.2, you use 3.7.1.