why do you want jb??? A survey...

Guest xolo x900_2

Guest xolo x900_2

Like the title suggests why??? Different people will have different reasons.... Also would you factory data reset after updating???

Guest xolo x900_2

Me so that no more re downloading the whole application when an update comes along in play store and for getting the latest android version...

Guest MrPuddington

I think there are many good reasons for JB: faster, lighter, better stock keyboard, (better stock browser?), Google Now, the latest security fixes, and new APIs such as the camera API. Sure, the APIs do not make much difference for now, but that may change in time as JB gets more popular.

Guest BlueMoonRising

I think there are many good reasons for JB: faster, lighter, better stock keyboard, (better stock browser?), Google Now, the latest security fixes, and new APIs such as the camera API. Sure, the APIs do not make much difference for now, but that may change in time as JB gets more popular.

Except for the stock keyboard & browser(this is android and they're easily replaceable via the Play Store regardless of which version you're running) all good reasons. However don't forget anyone who's enabled the SD card slot that you WILL lose access.

Guest xolo x900_2

Except for the stock keyboard & browser(this is android and they're easily replaceable via the Play Store regardless of which version you're running) all good reasons. However don't forget anyone who's enabled the SD card slot that you WILL lose access.

It's don't know about your usage but what is the need for the sd card?!? I'm fine with the 10 gb space I get... And sorry to hear your i device broke...