LAVA Iris 455 Official Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware
IRIS 455 is a nice phone and it was recently launched by LAVA.
It has 4.5 inch capacitive touch screen display with 960×540p resolution, 1GHz Dual core processor with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
I am providing the official Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware of this phone to help the people who want to make custom ROM for this mobile.
Also if somebody having problem with phone, he can flash the phone himself with the help of SP Flash Tool v3.1248.0.96.
You will also require Media Tek Driver.
Switch off Mobile, Remove Battery and after few seconds again insert battery.
Do not POWER ON mobile and also do not connect USB cable at this time.
- Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers in your PC.
- Open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the scatter file.
- It will load Firmware files. Click on Firmware Upgrade Button.
- It will check all files and may give a Checksum Failed warning.
- Just Ignore this warning, Click on OK if warning is there and connect mobile with USB cable.
- It will start updating your mobile. Complete process will take around 5 minutes.