12 MB update ..

Guest shilo33

Guest shilo33

Checked yesterday to see if any updates available , and it reported a 12mb update available ( running xolo ICS ) .

Aint got a clue what the update contains , but i'm assuming its updated some libs as candy crush is now working , before it used to just get to the title screen and then back to the homescreen .

Hope this helps a bit :)

p.s .. running stock , unrooted xolo ics , with the previous ( was it 25 or 27 mb ) update installed too .

Edited by shilo33

Guest Raihan42

How comes there's been no updates for OSD yet. Nothing.

Xolo seems to get everything.

Edited by Raihan42

Guest shilo33

How comes there's been no updates for OSD yet. Nothing.

Xolo seems to get everything.

Probably just down to orange red tape ( no pun intended ) , xolo seem to be active in customer support ( allegedly ) :P

p.s .. candy crush refused to run on the second attempt .. i found clearing the cache will get it running again

Edited by shilo33

Guest xolo x900_2

Probably just down to orange red tape ( no pun intended ) , xolo seem to be active in customer support ( allegedly ) :P

p.s .. candy crush refused to run on the second attempt .. i found clearing the cache will get it running again

You wish.... :-P

Guest mevaibhav

Hi All ,

I also downloaded the 12 MB Update recently, see some changes in the NFC settings , and I must say the GPS Lock has considerably improved , locks within seconds compared to minutes that it took before.

Even finds satellites in my Closed Room.

Eagerly Wating for JellyBean ,

Hope it fixes my Wifi Direct , NFC and Enables FM and SD Card :)

Guest mevaibhav

Any body out there who faces Signal Lose issue with the device , probably would be fixed after Update, MIne just shows no signal randomly and I have to eventually reboot to get it back.

Also happens when I am in a middle of a call !!!!! :(