Huawei g510 lag

Guest Hassams

Guest Hassams

Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone also feel lag while scrolling and gaming, EUI lags alot so i installed Nova / apex launcher but they also lag some time in transitions and also widgets are not working in them so i installed holo launcher its lags too but widgets are working. but i'm sick of this lag(not flawless UI). Games are also not smooth even subway surf lags sometimes..

My Phone chipset is Qualcomm MSM8225, Snapdragon S4 Play with adreno 203 gpu. its not a mediatek chipset as there are two version in my Country.

Guest Simon O

Yes, of course it'll be laggy. The phone only has 512MB of RAM and has a lot of services running in the background. Typical bloat.

Guest ZolaIII

Tray whit zeam launcher! The synthetic benchmarks are worse bat the real performance is better! It have to do with on demand guverner scaling! The lag in Zen pinball hd disappeared for me! O & widget's work!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest Hassams

Tray whit zeam launcher! The synthetic benchmarks are worse bat the real performance is better! It have to do with on demand guverner scaling! The lag in Zen pinball hd disappeared for me! O & widget's work!

Thanks zeam launcher is quite good but what do you mean by governor scaling.

People Viber is also not working i.e i can hear other person's voice but they can't hear mine, Right now i'm using Tengo but most of my family members are on viber. so, if Anyone knows a working version of viber then kindly share it.

Guest Simon O

Thanks zeam launcher is quite good but what do you mean by governor scaling.

People Viber is also not working i.e i can hear other person's voice but they can't hear mine, Right now i'm using Tengo but most of my family members are on viber. so, if Anyone knows a working version of viber then kindly share it.

Let them know about the problem. I've reported bugs in the past and they sent me test versions to try out. http://helpme.viber.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/1

Guest ZolaIII

Zeam uses a loot less cpu power so the basic guverner the on demand one that is implemented in every stock Linux kernel & one on our phone starts on lower cpu frequency and scales up! The on demand guverner is not particularly efficient the speed of scaling is relatively slow there is no prediction & scaling is linear between cores!

The guverner's are as the name says task, frequency manager's!

Guest dam ZTE
Viber is not working bat Skype is... I hope Viber team will solve this in near future!

Try a old version of viber, i cant remember which. In line is 3.4.2 (last chrismas edition) that get work the micro.

• 2 years later...
Guest wael bk

Hey,
I have a huawei ascend g510 -100 b197 which is very slow, and where some of the problems in applications (such as Facebook slow ...)
Please, the solution ??

• 3 months later...