Jelly Bean available (according to officials in Orange)

Guest i am not a hacker

Guest i am not a hacker

So after contacting Orange through the website like a lot of other people have done, they have said that the Jelly Bean update is available.

Can anyone who is on the Orange ROM, please check their OTA updates and download it? You may have to do the 12mb/37mb/27mb update first.

Thanks

Guest techosdkid

So after contacting Orange through the website like a lot of other people have done, they have said that the Jelly Bean update is available.

Can anyone who is on the Orange ROM, please check their OTA updates and download it? You may have to do the 12mb/37mb/27mb update first.

Thanks

I've tried and nothing unfortunately, but i'll keep on checking in the next through days

Guest techosdkid

I've tried and nothing unfortunately, but i'll keep on checking in the next through days

If you live in the uk and have an Orange store near you, call them or go into store to see if there is an update avaliable. Because as you said, different Orange advisors give different answers, but it could be a complete waste of time .

Guest ASBharj

I've also got all of the patch updates, but no jelly bean. They might just be trying to get you of their backs.

Guest Raihan42

Got no updates so far on orange OSD. Didn't even got no 12/27/37/whatever mb update. Also living in UK, I visited an EE store and they were clueless about jb update

Edited by Raihan42

Guest techosdkid

Got no updates so far on orange OSD. Didn't even got no 12/27/37/whatever mb update. Also living in UK, I visited an EE store and they were clueless about jb update

Same I haven't received an 12/27/37 mb update either