[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest stephen m

yep upload it later for you m8

Thanks. Look forward to it

rickywyatt. All sorted now. Use this method 'Xolo Software update Available' - page 4 onwards i.e your advice. Soz if you've spent time writing a script. Just one thing though (as before) wont let me change the density via your tool. But not to worry as can do via an app as also rooted. Thanks again though!!

Edited by stephen m

Guest prog_san

if you mean bricking your phone so you can flash it it very easy to do but I can't tell you how to do it as if it goes wrong you'll blame me lol

I mean, to get advice about the device firmware or the approach to phone hacking

I am well aware of the consequences of these errors while executing the operation

Edited by prog_san

Guest rickywyatt

next tool will include

* Downgrader

* Mod to gpu driver to fix gta3 blackscreen issue and increase in game performance but if you use opera x86 it will crash

Guest BlueMoonRising

next tool will include

* Downgrader

* Mod to gpu driver to fix gta3 blackscreen issue and increase in game performance but if you use opera x86 it will crash

A downgrader to what? Ginger Bread?

Edit :- or more probably from the Xolo ICS patch update back to the original ICS?

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest stephen m

next tool will include

* Downgrader

GTA 3? Doesn't show on Play Store (for me anyway?)

Guest stephen m

A downgrader to what? Ginger Bread?

Edit :- or more probably from the Xolo ICS patch update back to the original ICS?

Did many try the Xolo ICS patch?

GTA 3? Doesn't show on Play Store (for me anyway?)

You need the right build.prop for your device to be visible. GT i9000 for most games, but xolo one for gta, at least for me.

And the gpu fix really works wonders, gta plays so much better and other games like nova3, and even Modern Combat 4( not official but it is out none the less)

post-796032-0-75306700-1354456464_thumb.

Guest stephen m

You need the right build.prop for your device to be visible. GT i9000 for most games, but xolo one for gta, at least for me.

And the gpu fix really works wonders, gta plays so much better and other games like nova3, and even Modern Combat 4( not official but it is out none the less)

So that's option 19 via rickywyatt's AIO tool

What GPU fix? Can somebody share the exact details of what it does and what changes have been made please?

Gta3 does not play on the osd so me and ricky have been trying to get to the bottom of it, to cut it short, ricky found that the razri gpu lib works in osd and makes gta work as well as making other games work a lot smoother. My opinion, intel screwed up the libs for gpu, if I remember right it is this one, "libGLESv2_POWERVR_SGX540_121.so"

Guest Simon O

Gta3 does not play on the osd so me and ricky have been trying to get to the bottom of it, to cut it short, ricky found that the razri gpu lib works in osd and makes gta work as well as making other games work a lot smoother. My opinion, intel screwed up the libs for gpu, if I remember right it is this one, "libGLESv2_POWERVR_SGX540_121.so"

that's the one in /system/vendor/lib/egl/ right? Are you just replacing the existing file or pushing that to /system/lib/ ?

Entirely possible that libs from Xolo test roms have been fixed. Have you tried any? If you need any then give me a PM and I'll give a link

I have already rooted for many weeks now. As this tool quotes to root as well as mount SD card in device (which both I already have) will it going to re-root my rooted device? Or will it work on non-rooted stock devices only?...

Just got a bit confused...

Guest BlueMoonRising

I have already rooted for many weeks now. As this tool quotes to root as well as mount SD card in device (which both I already have) will it going to re-root my rooted device? Or will it work on non-rooted stock devices only?...

Just got a bit confused...

Rooting and mounting the SD card are 2 separate options, if you're already rooted and have mounted the SD card then there's no need to do it again. What is it you want to do with the tool?

Guest BlueMoonRising

new AIO tool is ready

This is a patch for aio tool so dont delete it just install SanDiego.exe it will copy over new files to old AIO Tool

Give us a clue Ricky, what does "downgrade" actually do?

Rooting and mounting the SD card are 2 separate options, if you're already rooted and have mounted the SD card then there's no need to do it again. What is it you want to do with the tool?

GPU fix so that I can play GTA3 and I got SD card mounted on the phone yet it doesn't show up when I connect phone to computer, it only shows internal storage..