[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest BlueMoonRising

i cant for the life of me get from xolo ics to orange ics always comes up with a error with the build.prop when the green man pops up onscreen gets near the end then the error happens any ideas what i am missing? btw i have not changed the build.prop at all i have come from orange gb to xolo gb to xolo ics

You can't go from Orange GB to Xolo GB I believe. As long as you kill adb in task manager and restart the tool in between each option you should be fine.

Guest buddah_child

Im probably posting in the wrong page but can anyone help me. Ive been trying to root my san diego which ive recently bought but i never get any farther than the first reboot, Im more or less a total noob at all this so any help is appreciated

thanks in advance

Guest BlueMoonRising

Im probably posting in the wrong page but can anyone help me. Ive been trying to root my san diego which ive recently bought but i never get any farther than the first reboot, Im more or less a total noob at all this so any help is appreciated

thanks in advance

Make sure that you've enabled USB debugging and checked BOTH boxes in adb on your phone. You also need to kill adb on your PC via taskmanager every time you use a different option (don't forget to start the tool for each option as well). A restart of your phone wont do any harm between each operation either.

I presume you're not managing to actually root at all?

You can't go from Orange GB to Xolo GB I believe. As long as you kill adb in task manager and restart the tool in between each option you should be fine.

i dont want to go from xolo bg to orange gb i am trying to go to orange ics from xolo ics

Guest buddah_child

Make sure that you've enabled USB debugging and checked BOTH boxes in adb on your phone. You also need to kill adb on your PC via taskmanager every time you use a different option (don't forget to start the tool for each option as well). A restart of your phone wont do any harm between each operation either.

I presume you're not managing to actually root at all?

thing is adb isnt even comming up on my phone which is what is really throwing me off. So i cant get root at all could it be that it thinks from my drivers that i have a samsung phone?

thanks

Right the programme will not root my phone. I followed the steps and when it gets to the part where I have to hit "restore my data" the programme is just stuck at running...

Any help ? Im on the Xolo rom

You have Windows : 64 or 32 , 8 7 Vista XP 2000 98 ?

You make clean install and have enable debugging usb ?

Win 7 64bit. and yea all clean its just stuck on running...

Guest mohammed naeem

Can multiwindow can use in osd like samsung galaxy s2?

VK---JB-xwlsj-v6.3---is a rom of s2 that having multiwindow.

I have tried but only multiwindow setting apps is only coming at home screen.........

is there any way i can downgrade from the xolo ics to the original orange 2.3 gingerbread?

reason i ask is that i need to run a file recovery tool to recover some files - i cannot currently do this as post-ics, my phone comes up as a portable media drive and not an actual removable mass storage drive.

Guest rickywyatt

you don't need to downgrade to get mass storage in my aio tool in one of the folders you will see a file called mass storage apk install it then you will have mass storage without downgrade

Guest Simon O

Will this get any more updates? I'd personally like to see the GPU fix removed as it causes more problems that it solves really.. and the addition of the houdini update. Another thing that would be quite cool to add would be a simple option to debrand a fresh ROM. A simple script to delete the pre-installed apk and odex files would work even if the ROM has been deodexed (the commands to delete the odex files will just be ignored). Maybe even an option to update system apps to the latest versions.

Just some suggestions. I know ricky is playing with his RAZR I these days :P

Guest DeadlyMooCow

Hey guys, I'm a huge Android Fan Boy - seeing as I'm App Developer - and I felt the urge to buy the Orange San Diego, mainly for it's processing power. I followed the whole process of this, but as soon as I got to the "Restore my data" button, it says that I need to enter my device encryption password, but I never put in an encryption code to start with!! I pressed it anyway, but it didn't work, the shell just ran for ages. Do I need to completely add a new Device Encryption Code or is there something I've missed?

Edited by DeadlyMooCow

Guest mickael

Make clean install of Xolo ICS ROM don't update with patching version that Xolo say when phone boot and after try .

For me don't work with Orange ROM but ok with Xolo ROM but i just test one time with Orange ROM ;)