[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Hi guys,

is there any way to get WiDi (Wireless Display) working on Xolo like on SanDiego? you see that option in SanDiego settings right under sound and display.

I'd love to get this feature on my Xolo. Please help

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi guys,

is there any way to get WiDi (Wireless Display) working on Xolo like on SanDiego? you see that option in SanDiego settings right under sound and display.

I'd love to get this feature on my Xolo. Please help

This page has the download links and instructions :-

Guest pulsar_swift

Team,

My XOLO X900 doesnt recieve mobile signal after upgrading to ICS. The baseband is UNKNOWN. I have tried factory reset several times.

I tried two different sims ( operators).

I tried installing Orange ICS but it failed.

Is it possible to downgrade to ORANGE Gingerbread ?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Team,

My XOLO X900 doesnt recieve mobile signal after upgrading to ICS. The baseband is UNKNOWN. I have tried factory reset several times.

Someone else had a similar problem, they had to call CS and have them check their database. Once they'd updated their end they had no more problems.

rickywyatt hats off!

Team,

Something similar happened with me. 99% of the time there is no signal on my Xolo. I have to restart it to get signal for barely a few seconds . Baseband however is there. Dunno what I should be doing to sort this out. Really considering buying a new phone. Let me know if you ever find out what's wrong or a fix to this.

Guest BlueMoonRising

rickywyatt hats off!

Something similar happened with me. 99% of the time there is no signal on my Xolo. I have to restart it to get signal for barely a few seconds . Baseband however is there. Dunno what I should be doing to sort this out. Really considering buying a new phone. Let me know if you ever find out what's wrong or a fix to this.

Have you checked with CS at all, to make sure their database is correct? At least one owner sorted his(?) problems out with a simple call.

Guest waj1234

Just picked a new one up from ebay for £85 and seems a nice phone. Dont like the orange theme though and would like xolo ics on it. I downloaded the tool but dont understand how to use it as instructions are not clear.

My phone came with orange ics already on it. I downloaded the tool and downloaded the xolo ics using it. When I run the sandiego file it says device not found and thats it.

Any help please? I have not messed with things like this since my san fran days until now after selling my iphone 4s.

Thanks

Simon.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Just picked a new one up from ebay for £85 and seems a nice phone. Dont like the orange theme though and would like xolo ics on it. I downloaded the tool but dont understand how to use it as instructions are not clear.

My phone came with orange ics already on it. I downloaded the tool and downloaded the xolo ics using it. When I run the sandiego file it says device not found and thats it.

Any help please? I have not messed with things like this since my san fran days until now after selling my iphone 4s.

Thanks

Simon.

Have you downloaded and installed the Intel Medfield Android USB drivers on your PC first?

http://software.inte...oid-usb-driver/

Don't forget to turn on USB debugging on the phone as well. settings/about/advanced settings

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest waj1234

Thanks Diehard. I knew it would be simple. Told you its been a while since I played with android.

I got the xolo ics rom on now and prefer it to the orange one. The option to get rid of the xolo boot screen failed though but not a biggy.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Thanks Diehard. I knew it would be simple. Told you its been a while since I played with android.

I got the xolo ics rom on now and prefer it to the orange one. The option to get rid of the xolo boot screen failed though but not a biggy.

Every time you use the tool you have to use task manager to kill adb on your PC and restart the tool if you then want to try something else.

Glad you're enjoying it, btw, I've never seen anyone called 'regular' before, is it a family name ;)

Guest waj1234

I am very regular lol.

I tried the above and it did let me root but nothing else, they say not permitted.

Tried the logo and also tried dpi settings. Not sure which dpi setting makes it bigger though as I find everything too small at the moment.

Guest BlueMoonRising

I am very regular lol.

I tried the above and it did let me root but nothing else, they say not permitted.

Tried the logo and also tried dpi settings. Not sure which dpi setting makes it bigger though as I find everything too small at the moment.

Presume you know about the font settings in settings/display ?

Guest waj1234

Just tried to re flash the orange ics just in case i ever need to to see how easy it is. It says access denied and will not do it.

It did install a 27mb xolo update though if it makes a difference. Any ideas?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Just tried to re flash the orange ics just in case i ever need to to see how easy it is. It says access denied and will not do it.

It did install a 27mb xolo update though if it makes a difference. Any ideas?

Use the tool to remove the small patch first.