• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • Interests:Android
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
  • Devices:OneX Samsung S3 LTE Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@rickywyatt1982
thanks Geoff1951 for your kind donation of £5 that will be going in the baby found :)

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,639 posts
ricky: In the new AIO tool you have the typos I made originally in my installation script. It's the ones mentioned here http://www.modaco.co...s/#entry2070632

potatowhale

potatowhale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
Great tool you have here, just flashed the Xolo ICS and all is working great. It's soooo much nicer than the orange one.
Just wish we had Bootloader access =(

bravo76pk

bravo76pk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, Nexus 7
thanks rickywyatt for this great tool.. iam experiencing a problem where i have flashed xolo ics but didnt like it and want to flash orange ics back now whenever i do it says cannot stat system and then flash hangs after that phone go into intel logo boot loop... on checking the file folder of your aio directory as described in manual page 1 there is no system folder only system2? is this a bug ? i have downloaded both ics and ics dump from aio tool please help
thanks looking forward for your reply

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
the system folder is in sandiego/tools/system the link name has just change now to orange system but ill cheak later to see if there is a error in the script

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

Atir101

Atir101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:orange san diego
First of all thanks Ricky for helping me out late at night. I did manage to flash xolo ics and get phone back up and running. Now i also got the same problem like bravo76 that trying to flash orange ics it gets stuck while installation and gives an "error number 7 installation aborted". I noticed in the folder while dump.zip is being downloaded it is visible but as soon as download is completed it vanishes and is no more in the folder or anywhere in the pc as i tried to search it. Another thing happens after download is completed the 'system' folder also vanishes and another folder called 'system2' is created which does not have all the files you have listed in your manual for orange ics flash. Did download everything maybe like 5 times from 1-5 still got the same error and same behaviour in folders on 2 different computers. Looking forward to your reply :). Once again thanks a million for the help :)

bravo76pk

bravo76pk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
atir101 i have bricked my phone :( now its in a boot - recovery - boot loop :( i can press power + vol to bring into droidboot mode cannot access adb.. if i try unbricking it stays the same even after the flash dont know what i have done....

i dont know if i can access adb but fastboot is there i dont know how i can recover :( anyone please help

bravo76pk

bravo76pk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
just saved myself from bricking... this command did the trick fastboot -i 0x8087 erase cache

now happy back to xolo :D

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator

First of all thanks Ricky for helping me out late at night. I did manage to flash xolo ics and get phone back up and running. Now i also got the same problem like bravo76 that trying to flash orange ics it gets stuck while installation and gives an "error number 7 installation aborted". I noticed in the folder while dump.zip is being downloaded it is visible but as soon as download is completed it vanishes and is no more in the folder or anywhere in the pc as i tried to search it. Another thing happens after download is completed the 'system' folder also vanishes and another folder called 'system2' is created which does not have all the files you have listed in your manual for orange ics flash. Did download everything maybe like 5 times from 1-5 still got the same error and same behaviour in folders on 2 different computers. Looking forward to your reply Posted Image. Once again thanks a million for the help Posted Image

did you use the right setup eg 32 for 32 bit pc or 64 for 64bit pc?

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
new tool uploading with fixed
  • flibblesan's script typos
  • edited downloader for both 32&64 bit it will not delete the downloaded zip's
  • added all downgrade files for the xolo 27mb patch to make it easy for newbees
  • updated manual to help if your stuck in a bootloop
  • iv removed the s2 build.prop mod as its using different gpu and changed it for motorola razr i

Atir101

Atir101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
ohh kool :) thanks. yes i did use the right setup :)..

DGCmondo

DGCmondo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
hi trying to put the samsung s2 build onto phone and keep getting error message saying it cant be mount am i doing something wrong

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

hi trying to put the samsung s2 build onto phone and keep getting error message saying it cant be mount am i doing something wrong

See a couple of posts further up.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
new tool is ready for download please download new manual to as its been updated to :)

Khohol

Khohol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SP-A20i Mint
I flash my Megafon SP-A20i Mint to Xolo. All works fine, thanks a lot.
But one thing - On original build from Megafon we have Intel WiDi software. In Xolo - NO. Do you have any idea?

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF
The backup.exe link seems to be dead Ricky.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
fixed :)

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator

I flash my Megafon SP-A20i Mint to Xolo. All works fine, thanks a lot.
But one thing - On original build from Megafon we have Intel WiDi software. In Xolo - NO. Do you have any idea?

you can get the wireless display apk from orange ics or the Russian rom
and just install it or move it to system/app with adb or root explorer

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
just wanted to say a special thanks to DUNCAN
for the donation of £5 :)

bazza1603

bazza1603

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
Hi,

I am trying to switch back from Xolo to Orange ICS.However I connect the phone and press 7 toroot. However I get a message about Daemon not running. Any ideas?Thanks

Attached Files

Edited by bazza1603, 04 January 2013 - 11:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users