ashutosh00074

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:android, ios , custom firmware for symbian phone
  • Devices:xolo x900
  • Twitter:@ashutosh00074
i was playing with my xolo doing fix brick and all of that with aio tool but problem were same becoz i have lost internal memory with doing fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase sdcard. then i think that if this command doesn't work then i connect xolo to my pc and i mounted sdcard to system and suddenly got message from pc that do you want to format this then i formatted with fat 32 system then with the help of ricky (commands suggested by ricky in previous conversation )fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase system

then

fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase cache

then

fastboot -i 0x8087 oem erase factory

then i fix brick with aio tool and now my xolo have no problem everything is working fine

I am Really unable to do this thanks to ricky

i thinking that i should make a video guide for all problem with solution

if ricky say ..........?

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

I am Really unable to do this thanks to ricky

Yes, I know what you mean, the man is totally useless :D

Just in case anybody misses it, there's a great big smiley at the end of that sentence.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

zakariahassen

zakariahassen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:san diego az210b
when i connect my phone to pc i have this error when i use aio tool error more then one devise emulator please help

figaro91

figaro91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Some1 from russian forum give us link to "MegaFon SP-A20i ICS here http://db.tt/3CfJkquV "

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Some1 from russian forum give us link to "MegaFon SP-A20i ICS here http://db.tt/3CfJkquV "

384MB in size? That's fairly sizeable.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

ArijitDas

ArijitDas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Intel Xolo x900
I successfully added SD card support for my Intel Xolo, thanks to the tool developed here. I am using 32 gb card and it works finel. However after I download songs or add videos to my phone, I cannot find those new songs/ videos in the music player ( I find them only after the next reboot). Please add some way like a media scanner which updates each time I add or delete files. Also I noticed that the pictures which are kept in my sd card donot show up in optimum resolution when viewed frm the Gallery Ics that I use. So I guess the sdcard read speed is set to low. Can u guys help in optimising the sdcard read speed? Thanks in advance.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
There are options in Rom toolbox to set the read speed of the sd card, I don't know of it works with an external sd card but there is a free version to try.

zakariahassen

zakariahassen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
hi please could you tell me how to temporary unroot ??

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
Surprisingly enough you choose the unroot option, there's a clue in the name.

zakariahassen

zakariahassen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
no i mean an app to do it from the phone i found some apps but i don't want to try something i don't know

grizzlyflea

grizzlyflea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Is it any better than the XOLO one?

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

no i mean an app to do it from the phone i found some apps but i don't want to try something i don't know

Why would you want to temporarily unroot?

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Go into superuser, info, tick temporary unroot

zakariahassen

zakariahassen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
when i try to change the cpu mod i get some kind of failure and anbele ... i couldn't read it because my phone rebooted and the aio tool goes back to the first screen what to do now ?? is the cpu changes? how to know??

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • Interests:Android
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
  • Devices:OneX Samsung S3 LTE Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@rickywyatt1982
make sure you have ticked both boxes in adbd unsecure then use the gpu option

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

ArijitDas

ArijitDas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Intel Xolo x900

There are options in Rom toolbox to set the read speed of the sd card, I don't know of it works with an external sd card but there is a free version to try.

Rom toolbox? Cn u specify the details..wud b glad to increase the optimum sdcard read speed to 2048 kb/ sec..otherwise the photos not shown in optimum resolution.

Again, is thr a way to activate the media scanner each time new files r added/ deleted?

Pooloox

Pooloox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hello, I was trying to flash orange ics rom but I just got a bootloop, I've already tried to fix brick but the tool just says "Please wait as the tool pushes the update to your phone". On the phone, in bootloader it says "receive data" and "CMD(download:12b2cfd8)..." and then nothing move... Any idea ?

zakariahassen

zakariahassen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
thank you rickwyatt i changed the gpu lib to the chinese tablet it made gta 3 work very well and i used the libhoudini patch many apps works fine now but i bought gangstar rio it wouldn't work after all of this black screen after logo just like gta 3 before is there any solution ??

Edited by zakariahassen, 17 February 2013 - 12:28 PM.

zakariahassen

zakariahassen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
it dosen't seem like i have llibbhoudini update installed on my device cause i was looking threw the net i found this
  • Put the libhoudini.so to /android-x86/icecream/out/target/product/your_device/system/lib
  • Put the libdvm_houdini.so to /android-x86/icecream/out/target/product/your_device/system/lib
  • Download the file arm libs and extract that to /android-x86/icecream/out/target/product/your_device/system/lib/arm
but i used root explorer i went to /system/lib and i can find libhoudini.so and libdvm_houdini.so but i can't find find arm libs file when i used the aio tool it says only 2 files pushed !! so what should i do do i have to put those files manually like he sad ?? (i changed the gpu to the chinesi tabet dos that have to do any thing with this???

Edited by zakariahassen, 17 February 2013 - 01:30 PM.

ashutosh00074

ashutosh00074

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:android, ios , custom firmware for symbian phone
  • Devices:xolo x900
  • Twitter:@ashutosh00074

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users