utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
How long does the backup take? Mine's been going for nearly an hour, and has just got to 2gb. Is that normal?

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

i am not a hacker

i am not a hacker

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Orange San Diego
They do take a long time, but 1 hour is a little long. Give it some more time. My experience of backing up was with the ZTE blade though, not this device so I may be wrong

Nexus 10
Orange San Diego

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
Ah OK. I gave up in the end

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
What were you backing up? Titanium pro is great for backups

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
The whole system data, but it doesn't matter now. Got what I wanted done

ImApL0nK3r

ImApL0nK3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
I am having trouble rooting my Orange San Diego, I have installed the AIO tool correctly and I launch the SanDiego file then it installs adbd insecure and i launch it and press no thanks to the box that pops up the unplug and replug, press 7 to root but it fails, I don't know where I am going wrong? When I have adbd insecure open am I suppose to tick the box "enable adbd insecure"? I have tried but it says that it failed and i need USB debugging enabled when It is already enabled. please help.

Hasan217

Hasan217

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Xolo X900
Hey can this help in getting us jelly bean on our phones?
http://software.inte...or-system-image
If not then what can it be used for?
I found this while searching on google. Don't know what it does. M a noob but with Ricky's tool I was able to root my phone n get mass storage. Thanks man!

Edited by Hasan217, 08 March 2013 - 10:56 AM.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF
Doubtful as we don't have an unlocked bootloader.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

nitinmits

nitinmits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Friends, i have found a new way to increase the battery life of our Xolo X900/OSD. Just change the launcher from default to Smart Launcher from Play store. No root is required. Although it is not relevant to the topic, but i thought it might be useful for everybody.

DHAIRYA SHAH

DHAIRYA SHAH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:XOLO x900
i putted modules in system/lib,,, i putted module 03 frm AIO tool... den too its not connecting i am getting this in usb otg helper app.... plzz help .. i dn knw wat to do with xolo.config,... plz help.........

i dn knw how to do otg thing... i gues plzz somebody explain me whole process in detail......

i hv buyied otg cable also..................

abbhi

abbhi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:xolo x900
My phone(xolo x900) is not rebooting second time while rooting please help......

jbromley

jbromley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Strange one here, I've managed to get the SD Card mounted on the phone, but now seem to have lost access to the Internal SD and SD Card from Windows ...

The XOLO 900 is visible on the Windows explorer, but clicking on it reveals no available storage ... ? Confused.com. It was working okay last week, and as far as I'm aware I've not done any changes. I've tried rebooting phone, and PC but to no effect. Most sad.

precisionpete

precisionpete

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:M500
Hi - I've just purchased my San Diego from my local store and am ready to start putting ICS on it but when i try to download the AIO tool the drop box account says it's been temporarily disabled as it was receiving too much traffic. Is it hosted anywhere else? Also will there be any problems running it on windows XP instead of 7? Cheers Pete

precisionpete

precisionpete

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:M500
Aaah looks like drop box is working again so I can download the files. Just before I start will I have any compatability problems using Windows XP instead of 7? Cheers Pete

Andymac1969

Andymac1969

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Devices:LG G2, Moto G

Aaah looks like drop box is working again so I can download the files. Just before I start will I have any compatability problems using Windows XP instead of 7? Cheers Pete

In my experience XP is easier than Windows 7

Pondlife

Pondlife

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Devices:nexus 7
sorted problem

Edited by Pondlife, 21 March 2013 - 12:48 AM.

navjot1687

navjot1687

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:lava xolo a700
how to flash my lava xolo a700??? sir plss help me

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

how to flash my lava xolo a700??? sir plss help me

This forum is for the X900 only

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

wolpers0815

wolpers0815

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Dropbox gives me "The file you are looking for has been deleted or moved." What happened to SanDiego.exe?

Mr_Motion

Mr_Motion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Orange San Diego
Hi guys first post on here so go easy on me,
Just a few questions, ive been trawling the forums for hours and im still none the wiser, I bought my OSD 2 days ago,
first thing I did was to check which version i had, and.....surprise! 4.0.4 ICS straight outa the box.
I absolutely love this phone its lightning fast and the screen is gorgeous but i think i can make it just that bit better.
now my questions are:
+ i want to be able to use a micro sd card, is it possible? and if so how to i make the card slot active, and if i can make it active
what is the maximum card size it can read.
+ will there be any benefit in flashing the OSD onto the XOLO ICS, or should I stick with Orange ICS as it was already on the phone (no OTA update)
+ will the AIO tool do everything im asking without the need for additional steps, or can i just use AIO tool and that will do everything for me.
+ and lastly just to throw a spanner in the works im using a MAC (osx 10.6.7) so can i use parallels with win 7 environment or will AIO only work correctly on a PC?

i know i sound like a complete n00b but i really dont want to ruin this phone as i cant afford to buy another just yet, i just want to know exactly what im doing before i do it.
the OSD has replaced my OSF (it broke) and i used this forum to flash the OSF onto japanese jellyfish, so im not completely new to flashing/rooting but i just dont want to
screw this phone up, especially since ALOT of people are bricking them.

thank you for reading this, and awsome work guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users