[ROM][JB][4.2.2]AOKP 20/5/13

Guest telonius

Guest langerhead

Definitely the best JB rom i've tried, only issue is the occasional reboot, very fast and smooth, be nice to see an update at some stage.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest plewis1981

Hi telonius, I was wondering if you were going to do a final build of this ROM before you leave us?

Thanks for all the hard WOR you have put into this device you have made it much better than I ever thought it would be.

All the best.

Guest telonius

Hi telonius, I was wondering if you were going to do a final build of this ROM before you leave us?

Thanks for all the hard WOR you have put into this device you have made it much better than I ever thought it would be.

All the best.

I didn't have the intention too since i don't feel it has anything more to offer from Slimbean but since you need it i can try a build.

You'll have to wait till next week cause i'm off for one more week of vacation :)

Guest plewis1981

I didn't have the intention too since i don't feel it has anything more to offer from Slimbean but since you need it i can try a build.

You'll have to wait till next week cause i'm off for one more week of vacation :)

Thankyou so much :)

Happy holidays.

• 2 months later...
Guest plewis1981

Thatz a very dood ROM :) can I keep one the project telonius if I have time and knowledge? :p

It would be nice to see a new build of this as it is one of my favorite JB ROMs

Planned a new version?

Not by telonius :( but with mnupea recent post, who knows?? We can live in hope :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Farrukhmehboob

hey i want to port this rom to my phone only screen resoultion or size is different what changes do i need? just to change lcd density from build propr or other than it? please guide me

hey i want to port this rom to my phone only screen resoultion or size is different what changes do i need? just to change lcd density from build propr or other than it? please guide me

what phone is it?

edit: g510 it seems. Why cant you just compile it from source then? You have the repositories for it.

Edited by kyan31

• 2 weeks later...