[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest Craig846

Hi. Possible bug I've noticed with R20. If I set the battery icon to anything other than standard in AOKP 'ROM Control - Battery' the icon changes, but after a few seconds it reverts back to the standard battery icon. I did the standard upgrade from R19 wiping cache & dalvik. Also no problem with this from R14 - R19. Anyone else seeing this?

Guest android789
Hi. Possible bug I've noticed with R20. If I set the battery icon to anything other than standard in AOKP 'ROM Control - Battery' the icon changes, but after a few seconds it reverts back to the standard battery icon. I did the standard upgrade from R19 wiping cache & dalvik. Also no problem with this from R14 - R19. Anyone else seeing this?

Got this bug too,but i personally don't find it so annoying. I can ignore it (:

Guest Craig846

Got this bug too,but i personally don't find it so annoying. I can ignore it (:

Not so much annoyance as observation :) , although it is handy to see a number! Glad it's not just me!

Guest ac_lourenco

Hello

I installed this ROM last night on my phone and it was working perfectly, very fluid, etc..

I installed all the apps I need and went to sleep.

This morning the phone shows no signs of life.

Connected to the charger not even signs of life.

Someone can help me?

Guest wozzo

Sorry, my mistake:) I used PAC r20, and in my opinion it's a little smoother than slimbean, but battery is still like every 4.2.2. (except slim)

Guest nomaximux

Thx once again for the support...

i had to swap rom because i had several sgnal loss... lets hope that doesnt append again... i hope... because...

PAC FTW!

thk you kra1o5 for this update...

cheers...

nomax

btw... i have also a Xperia S LT26i (my wife...)

Do you have also a rom for this phone? rooting\unlock bootloader install rom from internal memory (no scd-card)

cheers...

Edited by nomaximux

Guest diogo_rs_oliveira

is there any way to remove hallo? because there's a bug in the icon that is close to the notification drawer... when you click to see the tyles and then go back to the drawer you can see the bug...in the previous version wasn't there and it was good...

thanks! :)

Edited by diogo_rs_oliveira

Guest S4crifice

Hi, my few questions:

- PAC vs CM 10.1 battery life. I came from Slim ICS to CM but lost during night 10% (no lost with Slim) with flying mode .. Does this ROM have better battery life?

- what about automatic backlight? does it work properly? I think on CM 10.1 it is not perfect ...

- speed?

Thx.

Guest diogo_rs_oliveira

Hi, my few questions:

- PAC vs CM 10.1 battery life. I came from Slim ICS to CM but lost during night 10% (no lost with Slim) with flying mode .. Does this ROM have better battery life?

- what about automatic backlight? does it work properly? I think on CM 10.1 it is not perfect ...

- speed?

Thx.

From my experience (and I use pac since r13):

- PAC's battery life is better than CM;

- The autobrightness isn't working fine with me but I don't use it so it's not a problem for me;

- Faster than CM 10.1, Electra and SlimBean.

Better rom so far and I tried a lot of them! ;)

Guest nomaximux

is there any way to remove hallo? because there's a bug in the icon that is close to the notification drawer... when you click to see the tyles and then go back to the drawer you can see the bug...in the previous version wasn't there and it was good...

thanks! :)

well... i dont know how to say, but as i recall when u execute hallo... leave the finger there.... and try to remove it, like u remove a widget... moving up... it turns red and it will give u the option to disable hallo

Guest S4crifice

Yes, that disable the floating button on screen but is somehow possible to disable it at all mean remove it from notification drawer? the "message with circle" icon?

Guest nomaximux

Well... i have to say... this version is the most stable... and keeps going... no signal loss, no reboots... no errors...

ty so much...

PAC ftw... :)

cheers...

nomax

ps:

diogo_rs_oliveira - HALLO (disable) - active de blue circle, double tap on it (last tap leave the finger on it) and it will appear a red button with a cross to close it on top :) um abraço!

Edited by nomaximux

Guest diogo_rs_oliveira

Well... i have to say... this version is the most stable... and keeps going... no signal loss, no reboots... no errors...

ty so much...

PAC ftw... :)

cheers...

nomax

ps:

diogo_rs_oliveira - HALLO (disable) - active de blue circle, double tap on it (last tap leave the finger on it) and it will appear a red button with a cross to close it on top :) um abraço!

Obrigado! But when I close it, the icon in the drawer appears again and the problem persists :/

Guest nomaximux

BIg finger u have? or small screen... :) just get used to it... if u press it by accident... u know now how to disable it :)

Um abraço!

cheers...

nomax

ps... still no problems with this rom... very, very stable version!

ty kra1o5

Edited by nomaximux

Guest nomaximux

well... i have a problem... the battery went down... so i charge the phone and turn it on... everything was ok... but, when someone called me, they can hear me, but i cant... if i putt on Speaker i can hear them (normal way i cant... no sound, even making a call i hear nothing, no signal call, nothing...)... wtf? the problem still goes on...

Edited by nomaximux

Guest Woznicki

I've been using the rom for a week now and I'm pretty disappointed... It lags a lot, camera crashes all the time and on the top of that I can't uninstall facebook app. It keeps restarting my phone when it starts uninstalling... Bad :/ Does anyone know if AOKP 4.1.2 is more stable than this one? Thanks in advance

Guest nomaximux

Well I cant agree with you...

Maybe u did something wrong thru the installation...

The only thing that i agree with you is abut the camera... the rest, maybe u need a clean instalation...

This version is the most stable one that i've tested...

The only problem that it as... is the battery range :angry2:

Guest hippy dave

I tried it for a few days and got on pretty well, really liked some of the features. I did have a couple of random reboots, and went back to joestone's when the new version came out.

Guest icyice803

Hi guys!My first post on modaco.Yey! I just rooted my y300 and flashed TWRP and I wanted to check out this rom.But when flashing the first zip file I get assert failed error ro.device or something like that.IDK if it's my fault because I read the almost all the thread and didn't find anything similar so help me and sorry for possible noob question :))