[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest dalyer

it have self-rebooted only one time....

That could have been such a "3G reboot" due to the unofficial bootloader unlock.

I'm not sure if unofficial bootloader unlocking can cause other problems such as signal loss...?

Guest chelu

That could have been such a "3G reboot" due to the unofficial bootloader unlock.

I'm not sure if unofficial bootloader unlocking can cause other problems such as signal loss...?

I had the phone unlocked the unofficial way and had signal loss. After official unlocking I got rid of 3G reboots and signal loss on the same ROM.

Guest GiuseppeRossi789

I had the phone unlocked the unofficial way and had signal loss. After official unlocking I got rid of 3G reboots and signal loss on the same ROM.

Ok, i` have done the unofficial unlock, what should i do? How can i do the official unlock like you?

Guest GiuseppeRossi789

ok...as soon the Huawei is going to mail me the unlock code i`m going to do that...hopefully is going to solve the issue

Guest dalyer

ok...as soon the Huawei is going to mail me the unlock code i`m going to do that...hopefully is going to solve the issue

It can be a pain and take many attempts to get the code from Huawei.

In the meantime you could try DC Unlocker which may do it for you for free or for just €1 (or $1?).

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-17#entry2168479

You will need to be on stock ICS (e.g. B952) when attempting this as is the case with the official unlocking tutorial.

• 1 month later...
Guest aimanmahir

OK ..
I have a problem with this ROM .. I can not install it ... I use CWM 6.0.4.0  & when i flash this ROM and make a restart .. the phone get stuck on Huawei logo !
I tried another time without installing Gapps .. But it is the same result !

Even this happens with R21 & milestone versions ! 

before install i do :
wipe data
wipe cache 

wipe dilvalk cache 

Any solutions ???

Edited by aimanmahir