I went for these remember to pick G300. But no problems with them at all.
LCD Screen Protector
The guy does a pack of 3 or 5 but it is cheaper to buy 2 packs of 3 as it's cheaper! Plus only £0.99
- Protect your Device screen against dust and scratches.
- Fully transparent so screen view is not affected.
- Perfect fit and easy to install.
- Provide ultra comfortable feeling for you.
- Fingerprint free & bubble free (Provided the screen is adequately clean and free of scratches)
- Self Adhesive, washable & reusable
Sorry for sharing this so late:
Anyway, I got the protectors about a week ago and they are pretty good, better than expected for just 99p.
*Smooth to touch - it doesn't feel like a flagship device, but its definitely an improvement from the stock screen.
*Easy to apply
*UK based, so if your in the UK, expect a 3 day or less delivery
*It doesn't fit perfectly, howeverit still fits overall with only a 1mm gap around the speaker area.
*Prone to dust - the protectors are really good at holding a static charge, so things like dust can be attracted. Fortunately, I managed to apply the protector with zero dust
#1 - Apply the protectors in a bathroom, with the taps on. This reduces the dust in the room. I got this tip from someone on the forum, I can remember who. Thanks whoever you are for the tip
#2 - Wipe the protector with a cloth to remove any lint or debris.
#3 - Wet your hands - it stops dust sticking to your hand.
Hopefully these tips help