Baidu ROM [BrunoBlack]

Guest blackhawkbruno

Guest dakok

Thanks again, Bruno for bringing us one of the best roms for g300.

Would it be too much to ask for a flashable baidu camera? It is excellent but I can't find it anywhere as a single (working) app.

Guest LMariachi

1st Version download - Install - Error random offset.... :(

Dinamo re-upload couldn't download, zip gets incompleted don't know why.. :(

Guest bladebuddy

no fix for the none workin sd cards in my case giffgaff but after imputting in the correct APN no 3g / 2g data same as other version as shame as I realy like this.Thanks any Bruno.

Guest hippy dave
no fix for the none workin sd cards in my case giffgaff but after imputting in the correct APN no 3g / 2g data same as other version as shame as I realy like this.Thanks any Bruno.

I had more trouble getting the APN saved on this rom than on other versions, but then I swapped out the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml for one from cyanogenmod, and data now works fine on giffgaff.

Guest hippy dave

Rom is really nice, thanks. I've noticed the logcat is constantly filling with

"updatelayerqcomflags: invalid attribute(0x1)"

I think I had the same in another version, probably your old v3 repack. Any ideas?

I know I'm weird for liking the stock browser, but I'm finding it crashes when I press the menu button, something about resource not found in the log.

Guest mr_mufy

Hi,

I have install this rom, and i can't get 3G data.

I have already replace my apn file from one rom that works, but without any sucess...

CAn some one help me?

This rom seems to be really stable.

Guest smweb

Hi,

I have install this rom, and i can't get 3G data.

I have already replace my apn file from one rom that works, but without any sucess...

CAn some one help me?

This rom seems to be really stable.

Did you restart and try?

Guest hippy dave

Themes aren't working for me, they fail to download and it doesn't show any locally. Worked in an older version, haven't figured out what the problem is yet.

Guest sedj

Themes aren't working for me, they fail to download and it doesn't show any locally. Worked in an older version, haven't figured out what the problem is yet.

It has to do with the default storage location i always had the same problem on v26 pOcha posted a zip file to change the default storage yesterday it worked but caused other problems with saving pictures on the camera etc. I put it down to having link2int installed and too much installing and flashing. Next time i try this rom i will do a full wipe as its the only way, i'm on PAC rom for now but will probably be going back to Baidu when v27 is out :)

Guest smweb

It has to do with the default storage location i always had the same problem on v26 pOcha posted a zip file to change the default storage yesterday it worked but caused other problems with saving pictures on the camera etc. I put it down to having link2int installed and too much installing and flashing. Next time i try this rom i will do a full wipe as its the only way, i'm on PAC rom for now but will probably be going back to Baidu when v27 is out :)

v27 is out, looking for Bruno / pOcHa to make the EN repack

Guest mr_mufy

HI.

Does the V27 has some fix for the people without 3G data?

Another thing, if this rom it's based on V3 stable, why i don't have the 3G data on it?

On the V3/4 i have the data....

There it's any way to change the theme of black?

Guest smweb

^ data works perfectly for me on 2 SIMs, both 2G and 3G. Baidu is kind of picky on SIM compatibility. What I have read is, it doesn't work with most SIMs.

Guest mr_mufy

^ data works perfectly for me on 2 SIMs, both 2G and 3G. Baidu is kind of picky on SIM compatibility. What I have read is, it doesn't work with most SIMs.

I really can't undestand why they do this!

All the roms are compatible with the several SIM cards, but baidu is wear...

I try several mods, but can't solve this pronlem...

Guest dakok

Guest dakok

I'd rather say it works on most sims. I saw 4-5 complaints on modaco and 1-2 on a serbian forum. So - my conclusion is that it works on most sim cards.

:-)