PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,368 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
There's such a massive choice of cases available for devices nowadays that it's hard to pick which one's for you. We've tried out something a bit different - the Itskins Lava for the Galaxy Note 2.

First things first - this in not an ultra thin case (although it's no excessively bulky), this is a case for someone who wants to give their phone a bit of stick.

The case itself (available in black or white) is made of rugged TPU moulded exactly to the shape of the phone with cutouts for the various ports (including easy access to the S-Pen). Unusually, the case incorporates a cover for the screen which contains metal powder to give the touch screen added protection and extra responsiveness. Sure enough, in my use the cover didn't compromise sensitivity of the screen which is nice.

Clipping off the cover via the tabs on the front right allows you to turn the case into a stand for watching movies on the phone. My only slight concern here is that the clear cover ends up face down which might leave it more suspectible to scratches.

All in all the ItSkins Lava case is good value at £15 and well worth a look. The Itskins Lava case for Galaxy Note 2 is one of a range of cases available from iWantMore.

Click here to view the item

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

psionandy

psionandy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Mobile tech.. gadgets.. Liverpool FC
  • Devices:Note 2 and Ascend G300 CM10 R2
  • Twitter:@psionandy
Looks really nice... shame its out of stock. But I've signed up for the mailing list so when it comes back in stock i can order one...

Psion Revo+ -> Psion 5MX -> Sony ClieT675-> Palm T2-> Sharp Zaurus 5500 -> AximX50V-> MDA Compact-> Vario II ->Vario III ->Samsung Omnia ->T-Mobile Pulse -> Huawai-G300 -> Nook HD+ ->Samsung Galaxy Note II

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,368 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Are you going for black or white? :)

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

psionandy

psionandy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
white is in stock at the moment.. so I'm waiting for the black one to come in. If i went for the white one, i'd be afraid i'd spend all day polishing the thing to keep it spotless.

Psion Revo+ -> Psion 5MX -> Sony ClieT675-> Palm T2-> Sharp Zaurus 5500 -> AximX50V-> MDA Compact-> Vario II ->Vario III ->Samsung Omnia ->T-Mobile Pulse -> Huawai-G300 -> Nook HD+ ->Samsung Galaxy Note II

cookie74

cookie74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:omnia i900
Just got mine today ordered it after seeing this review. It is a very nice case just what I needed. Thanks sharing:D

Edited by cookie74, 11 May 2013 - 02:22 PM.

iWantMore

iWantMore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Just to give you an update we hope to have the black back in stock by Friday this week or next Monday at the latest.

psionandy

psionandy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
Thanks for letting me know... i'll keep an eye open for it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users