[ROM]TouchMe NX v1.4

Guest frazer_cooper

Guest frazer_cooper

TOUCHME Z V1.3 ROM

Xperia Z Style

Method Of Installation:

1 Turn off the phone and remove the battery 3 seconds (or disable quick start and off mobile).

2 Press the buttons ("Power" + "Volume +") until you load the recovery.

3 Perform a Wipe -Data / Wipe-Cache and Wipe-dalkvin

4 Finally we go to "Install from SDCARD" and select the ZIP of the ROM.

5 Ready expect, and after installation reboot.

6 If you see that you take more than 10 min and no loading the ROM is that was left in bootloop (The charging animation by looping), to fix you have to perform the steps starting from point 1.

Downloads TouchMe Z v1.3.1

MODS Launcher Galaxy S4

EmotionUI Launcher G510

Xperia Launcher Z

App's for Huawei

CREDIT GOES TO

davek_7

Original Link

http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=590999

Tested And Working On Huawei Ascend G510-0100 UK VERSION

Edited by frazer_cooper

Guest KenBW2

This is not a bad ROM, but DO NOT APPLY THE AOSP ZIP, very good, stable and looks good

What happens when you do? I'm thinking of flashing this one purely fir the AOSP feel. How AOSP is it without said zip?

Guest Andymac1969

What happens when you do? I'm thinking of flashing this one purely fir the AOSP feel. How AOSP is it without said zip?

On mine it kept saying the "Google Account" link was broken, so it wouldn't let me sign it to my account

Guest KenBW2

I installed v1.7,its a good one. ;)

I'm confused by the description. Is this skinned using the Xperia skin, or it fairly stock Android in its theming?

Guest Andymac1969

I'm confused by the description. Is this skinned using the Xperia skin, or it fairly stock Android in its theming?

AOSP, this is it after install as unmodified

post-407498-0-69621400-1368793624_thumb.

post-407498-0-82604000-1368793633_thumb.

post-407498-0-50446700-1368793642_thumb.

post-407498-0-21565500-1368793651_thumb.

Guest KenBW2

AOSP, this is it after install as unmodified

Looks pretty stock to me. Couple of erroneous icons, and the but aside from that I think I'll be flashing my first ROM :)

No word on Swap,zRAM I assume? I gather these need kernel support which we don't yet have

Guest munzab

are there issues with it?

LOG DEL MOD AOPS DE TOUCHME)

-Error al recibir SMS's (Da cierre forzoso a la aplicación MMS al recibir un SMS green2.gif)

-Error (Conflicto) con opciones de USB Storage.

-Error en el menu ajustes (Con la opción de salida de TV)

-Error (posible pero no asegurado, reportado por un user, posible ECO y se cortan las llamadas).

POSTADA:

Para instalarlo tenéis que arrancar primero el sistema Touchme (y configurar tu cuenta, datos, etc.) y luego reiniciar en recovery y proceder a instalar el MOD.

Esto es un MOD (Temporal en esta versión) puramente extraido del Samsung Galaxy Nexus One. NO HA RECIBIDO NINGÚN TIPO DE MODIFICACIONES, POR LO QUE LOS PROBLEMAS QUE SURJAN NO CAEN EN MI CUENTA, USARLO BAJO VUESTRO PROPIO RIESGO.

LOG THE MOD OF TOUCHME POPs)

-Failed to receive SMS's (Da forced to close the application when an SMS MMS)

-Error (Conflict) with USB Storage options.

-Error in the settings menu (With the TV-out option)

-Error (possible but not assured, reported by a user, may ECO and cut calls).

postada:

To install it you have to boot up the system first Touchme (and set up your account, data, etc..) And then reboot into recovery and proceed to install the MOD.

This is a MOD (Temporary in this version) Samsung Galaxy purely extracted from Nexus One NOT RECEIVED ANY KIND OF CHANGES, SO NO PROBLEMS ARISING FALLING ON MY ACCOUNT, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Edit: i believe thats the AOSP.zip discussed above. apologies

Edited by munzab

Guest KenBW2

Generic feedback from usage.

I've been using this + the AOSP Mod for a few days now.

It's all perfect and nice and stock. Not especially lower RAM usage, but hey.

I've not had the AOSP bugs people have mentioned to do with not being able to sign into the Google account. Issues I've had:

• The known issue where the messaging app FCs when a message is received. They're successfully sent and received, just you don't get a notification which is a bit of a PITA.
  • The clock app is missing, so no alarm clock (caused me a panic at bed time!)
  • Poweramp fails to start, again known issue.

From reading the forum (English translation) he's releasing a version 8 with various improvements. He doesn't provide a change log though which confuses things a bit, but I think the next one is to be based on CM 10.1

If it helps, I installed in this order:

1. Wipe /system, /data and cache
  2. Flash the base ROM
  3. Restart, sign into Google
  4. Reboot into Recovery
  5. Flash the AOSP Mod
  6. Wipe cache
  7. Reboot
Edited by KenBW2

Guest Andymac1969

If it helps, I installed in this order:

1. Wipe /system, /data and cache
  2. Flash the base ROM
  3. Restart, sign into Google
  4. Reboot into Recovery
  5. Flash the AOSP Mod
  6. Wipe cache
  7. Reboot

That is most likely where I went wrong, I did the above but flashed the AOSP Mod straight after the ROM without rebooting first :o will give it another try then :)

Guest KenBW2

That is most likely where I went wrong, I did the above but flashed the AOSP Mod straight after the ROM without rebooting first :o will give it another try then :)

From reading (again, Google Translate is a godsend), you'll be better going for the the version 8 release it's a completely new kernel, base etc. Sounds like it's CM10.1-based which I gather is Android 4.2 :S Also has a kernel with zRAM/Swap support, which are what I've been holding out for.

I'm a little sceptical on how good it's going to run, but what's to lose?

Guest KenBW2

Flashed v8 (the CM 10.1/Android 4.2 version) tonight, turns out I was right to be sceptical:

The known bugs:

* Error opening Posts [Messages?] (Close Unexpected).

* Error in settings> Mobile Networks (Close Unexpected).

* Does not require a PIN.

* Slowness when Enable Wifi.

* Bluetooth is not activated.

* Some Failures screen.

Additionally my problems:

* Mobile network/RIL doesn't work for me

* zRAM seemed to have no effect strangely

* Clocked at 1GHz and couldn't up it to 1.2GHz

* My TWRP acquired the lack of touch issue after flashing and booting into it, had to resort to CWM. Not sure if related or not though

All that said though, it was amazingly fast and the graphics were buttery smooth, and 200MB of free RAM(!). And was soooo nice to experience CM again. Just a shame about the lack of RIL or I might have considered sticking with it. Here's waiting for v9!

Edited by KenBW2

Guest KenBW2

See, this is why I don't rely on the internet instead of keeping hold of files

Here, have the AOSP Mod. With the aforementioned problems it has

Edited by KenBW2

Guest munzab

thanks very much. quick q - do i need the mod at all? i cant remember anymore whats its use is exactly, (since it has a few bugs) and would you be able to tell me if this rom is usable everyday and if there are any huge concerns at all?

Guest KenBW2

The AOSP mod isn't a requirement no. It just replaces some of the Huawei apps with AOSP ones. Like Messages and Settings.

I use the ROM every day no problems