No hope for jelly bean?

Guest anikeTx900

Guest i am not a hacker

Maybe XOLO won't provide Jelly Bean, but I doubt that because a ROM has already been made for Jelly Bean. Orange will release Jelly Bean and you can put that onto a Xolo if needed.

Guest anikeTx900

hope

Maybe XOLO won't provide Jelly Bean, but I doubt that because a ROM has already been made for Jelly Bean. Orange will release Jelly Bean and you can put that onto a Xolo if needed.

hope that can improve the camera quality equals to 8mp

Guest glossywhite

Glad I got rid of my OSD to be honest. I loved it, but by selling it, I got myself a free iPhone 3GS 16Gb, and a brand new IBM ThinkPad R61 - it was a no brainer when you consider the combined value of those.

Guest wmoore
Glad I got rid of my OSD to be honest. I loved it, but by selling it, I got myself a free iPhone 3GS 16Gb, and a brand new IBM ThinkPad R61 - it was a no brainer when you consider the combined value of those.
IBM hasn't made laptops for some time so I presume you mean Lenovo. However, the R61 has been discontinued for about 18 months or so.

Guest glossywhite

IBM hasn't made laptops for some time so I presume you mean Lenovo. However, the R61 has been discontinued for about 18 months or so.

IBM licence the "ThinkPad" name to Lenovo - they're the same entity, effectively. Yes, it may well be discontinued, but it is *brand new* and was £861 new, so to get it for nothing AND an iPhone 3GS, in exchange for a San Diego that Orange **gave** me, and the whole deal was 110% legit, is amazing - noone can deny that!

Guest techosdkid

IBM licence the "ThinkPad" name to Lenovo - they're the same entity, effectively. Yes, it may well be discontinued, but it is *brand new* and was £861 new, so to get it for nothing AND an iPhone 3GS, in exchange for a San Diego that Orange **gave** me, and the whole deal was 110% legit, is amazing - noone can deny that!

Do you mind showing proof ?

Guest manishmalikkvs

I am Glad you are happy with your deal. But dear, do realise that you got this stuff in exchange of your osd that Orange **gave** you ..:P

.The seller must have realised that osd outweighs combined stuff that he/she gave you. I hope you dont get bored with your **new** outdated gadgets and enjoy them ..:P.

Guest glossywhite

I am Glad you are happy with your deal. But dear, do realise that you got this stuff in exchange of your osd that Orange **gave** you ..:P

.The seller must have realised that osd outweighs combined stuff that he/she gave you. I hope you dont get bored with your **new** outdated gadgets and enjoy them ..:P.

Do you think that just because something isn't brand spanking new, and has been out a few years, that its any less useful?

I'm overjoyed with the exchange, and I'm sure anyone else would be, were it them. If you consider a 3GS which sells for £80-120 online, and the legendary ThinkPad laptop, which sells for around £130 online (and those ones are used and scuffed, not new - mine is possibly worth even more) to not be worth a San Diego - one that has cost me nothing at all - then I think you could be mistaken. I've got an incredible laptop AND an incredibly capable smart phone - I see no loss here, only abundance of blessing.

Guest techosdkid

Of what?

Can you show proof of you, receiving the thinkpad and iphone 3gs, such as a picture ?

Edited by techosdkid

Guest manishmalikkvs

Do you think that just because something isn't brand spanking new, and has been out a few years, that its any less useful?

I'm overjoyed with the exchange, and I'm sure anyone else would be, were it them. If you consider a 3GS which sells for £80-120 online, and the legendary ThinkPad laptop, which sells for around £130 online (and those ones are used and scuffed, not new - mine is possibly worth even more) to not be worth a San Diego - one that has cost me nothing at all - then I think you could be mistaken. I've got an incredible laptop AND an incredibly capable smart phone - I see no loss here, only abundance of blessing.

I understand you made your descission and wont be able to take back your step of losing your osd that Orange **gave** you ( :P).But Do you really overjoyed with it ? One of my friend owned 3GS (Although she is a kind of apple fan but their are certain constraint which didnt allowed her buying more latest version of iphone ) and she is suffering alot as it being outdated it cannot afford to play hd(720p and above) videos and also all new games like temple run2 and subway surfer hangs alot. And Suppose your a kinda nerd(no offence just an assumption dont take it personnel) who doesnt enjoys watching movies or playing game what makes it feel good ?

and about your thinkpad i had just seen its specs. and i was kinda shock. So i dont think to comment on that .. :D

Anyways enjoy your life with this gadgets and keep growing..(y)

Good Luck.. :D

Edited by manishmalikkvs

Guest glossywhite

Can you show proof of you, receiving the thinkpad and iphone 3gs, such as a picture ?

I physically can, of course, but why would I feel obliged to do that - is this some sort of "investigation"? If you believe me then super, and if you don't, then never mind, but super all the same.

Show me the entire contents of your house, spread out on your lawn, and then show me photocopies of all your current bank statements, credit cards and your driving licence and birth certificate... and I'll do it :D

I think I'll go and have my dinner now :P

Edited by glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

I understand you made your descission and wont be able to take back your step of losing your osd that Orange **gave** you ( :P).But Do you really overjoyed with it ? One of my friend owned 3GS (Although she is a kind of apple fan but their are certain constraint which didnt allowed her buying more latest version of iphone ) and she is suffering alot as it being outdated it cannot afford to play hd(720p and above) videos and also all new games like temple run2 and subway surfer hangs alot. And Suppose your a kinda nerd(no offence just an assumption dont take it personnel) who doesnt enjoys watching movies or playing game what makes it feel good ?

and about your thinkpad i had just seen its specs. and i was kinda shock. So i dont think to comment on that .. :D

Anyways enjoy your life with this gadgets and keep growing..(y)

Good Luck.. :D

I have many computers with which to watch films (and a bigger screen is always better, unless you enjoy eye strain) and I don't have the slightest interest in squandering away my life on games - I find them utterly pointless and boring, and I'd FAR prefer to be out and about, taking photos and videos of *the real* world, and sharing God's wonderful creation, and not engrossed in some pretend world which is worthless.

Guest manishmalikkvs

I have many computers with which to watch films (and a bigger screen is always better, unless you enjoy eye strain) and I don't have the slightest interest in squandering away my life on games - I find them utterly pointless and boring, and I'd FAR prefer to be out and about, taking photos and videos of *the real* world, and sharing God's wonderful creation, and not engrossed in some pretend world which is worthless.

You cannot carries yours *big screen * with you always ! I feel there is no worth on discussing about your descission on swapping your osd with some funny gadgets :P. Have fun with your gadgets. Hope you enjoy them better than your's osd that Orange **gave you ** :P

Guest glossywhite

You cannot carries yours *big screen * with you always ! I feel there is no worth on discussing about your descission on swapping your osd with some funny gadgets :P. Have fun with your gadgets. Hope you enjoy them better than your's osd that Orange **gave you ** :P

Who said I wanted to? I can carry my 3GS with me, and I can carry my ThinkPad with me, or did you forget that laptops are portable? ;)

I don't watch films when I am on the move - I like to be focused on a film when it is dark at night, and be focused on my life and surroundings in the daytime when on the move. I don't find life dull, nor do I wish to be distracted *from* life, I enjoy the blessing that it is! :)

Edited by glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Lol, is it national abuse glossy day and nobody told me? :)

Are you the same person who wanted nothing whatsoever to do with me? You realise how contradictory this appears, and how tempted I am to report you for such a pointless and trouble-making comment? I won't report you, because I forgive you, but next time there will be no reply, just a report.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Are you the same person who wanted nothing whatsoever to do with me? You realise how contradictory this appears, and how tempted I am to report you for such a pointless and trouble-making comment? I won't report you, because I forgive you, but next time there will be no reply, just a report.

Apparently you did report me although it's a bit of a knee jerk response to say the least. Perhaps you should read the post again with a clear head as I posted it if anything in support of you(pointless and trouble-making comment???).