Any way to extend whatsapp free?

Guest nabby21

Guest nabby21

Hi, so yes, my whatsapp service expired after about 3 years of use which I think is stupid and now they are asking me to pay. Though its only 69p, its annual for start and just the fact its been free so long, id really rather not pay, especially when I know its completely free on Iphone. Its not fair IMO. So anyone know how I can extend it?

Guest TangerineTractor

Just pay the 69p. It's the fastest, cleanest, most reliable messenger out there. They have to maintain their servers somehow. It's the cost of a couple of international texts ffs.

Guest nabby21

But advertising something as free, and giving it to me free for 3 years, then suddenly expecting me to pay is a bit devious. Obviously I can afford the 69p but Its a little sneaky them roping you in with free claims, then demanding payment. So anybody know how I can extend this?

And on a side note, the advertising Ive done for them, THEY owe ME lol. Ive gotten sooo many people onto whatsapp

Guest grabster

After about a week whatsapp will "extend" your service for another month.

Then it will do the same again.

Its pretty annoying ,so much that i-we now use cubie instead.

We tried many alternatives but cubie seems to be the best at this time,they just added voice calls as well.

Guest smweb

Just pay the 69p. It's the fastest, cleanest, most reliable messenger out there. They have to maintain their servers somehow. It's the cost of a couple of international texts ffs.

+ 1 to this.

But advertising something as free, and giving it to me free for 3 years, then suddenly expecting me to pay is a bit devious. Obviously I can afford the 69p but Its a little sneaky them roping you in with free claims, then demanding payment. So anybody know how I can extend this?

And on a side note, the advertising Ive done for them, THEY owe ME lol. Ive gotten sooo many people onto whatsapp

If you are unhappy with their business model, stop using it and switch to something else that you like.