[ROM][4.2.2] SlimBean [Build v8.0] Final - 04/08/13

Guest telonius

Guest deki032

Have problem with cLock widget,after 7.5 instalation its disappeared and cant it install again..

Also no sound in speaker when play music on player pro or tune in radio..

Edited by deki032

Guest skifekete

Hello!

I have a little problem with the mobile network. I can do phone calls, and also able to recieve incomeing calls, but there is no way to use mobile data, even if i delete all apns, and make them manually. Since this rom is really one of the best, I would be very happy to use this, but without the mobile data the smartphone isn't smart anymore :( I couldn't find any solution, so please if anyone knows the answer, share it with me. :)

Edited by skifekete

Guest Keshavkrs

Hello!

I have a little problem with the mobile network. I can do phone calls, and also able to recieve incomeing calls, but there is no way to use mobile data, even if i delete all apns, and make them manually. Since this rom is really one of the best, I would be very happy to use this, but without the mobile data the smartphone isn't smart anymore :( I couldn't find any solution, so please if anyone knows the answer, share it with me. :)

switch on the mobile data and wait if it not help switch b/w 2g and 3g works for me almost every time... good luck.

Guest smweb

May I ask for an ETA on the next update?

Telonius is very fast with updates so have patience he will come up with next changes sooner than later.

Guest wazzaworld

switch on the mobile data and wait if it not help switch b/w 2g and 3g works for me almost every time... good luck.

I've also encountered this data issue. Certain times my data has stopped working. But I can confirm that switching to 2G and back to 3G (or 2G/3G) does fix it.

it's far less annoying than the loss of mobile signal issue that other roms have! but I guess it would be good to know why it happens.

Guest Keshavkrs

I read on slimbean official website that it has changed many ui features so my question is whether this 7.8 has those already...or only Bluetooth is fixed...... thanks..

Guest telonius

I read on slimbean official website that it has changed many ui features so my question is whether this 7.8 has those already...or only Bluetooth is fixed...... thanks..

Since it's v7.8 it obviously has all the commits of v7.8. Each time i build a release it has all the slimbean changes that are on site and if i mention anything else are the device specific changes.

Guest Keshavkrs

Since it's v7.8 it obviously has all the commits of v7.8. Each time i build a release it has all the slimbean changes that are on site and if i mention anything else are the device specific changes.

thanks and brilliant work as usual.....:)

Guest mandgeo

I've made a fresh install (over stock ics). Everything was looking great, but on my way from work to home my phone restarted about five times. At work, nothing happened, but i was using the phone. On the way home, the phone was placed on the holder, not pluged into the charger. At home, it's on standby and does not reboot.

Maybe reboots happends when the phone jumps from a gsm cell to another...?! I don't think the gyro sensor is the cause, because i've shaked the phone and nothing happends.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi telonius,

I have one question. Can we have a release with the kernel from jb4.2.2 joestone rom? The incall volume is fixed there for the ones that have this problem...

Thanks

Guest dragonwinglet

I've made a fresh install (over stock ics). Everything was looking great, but on my way from work to home my phone restarted about five times. At work, nothing happened, but i was using the phone. On the way home, the phone was placed on the holder, not pluged into the charger. At home, it's on standby and does not reboot.

Maybe reboots happends when the phone jumps from a gsm cell to another...?! I don't think the gyro sensor is the cause, because i've shaked the phone and nothing happends.

Did you use navigation? This happen to my phone when it get overheated in car while using Waze.

--

I have v7.0 installed . But I have problem with lags after waking the phone. It was unusable until i changed CPU freq to higher one, now usage is limited but I can do something (but it is extremly slow). Unfortunately, I dont have any logs so far. I will update to 7,8 and post logs if bug will occur again.

Edited by dragonwinglet

Guest cjcandrei
You can flash boot.img from Joestone's rom, if you want.

I've tried this and it stuck on boot? I've updated the slim zip with boot.img from joestone, flashed the image and it stucked on boot... Not even passing the huawei logo...

Guest mandgeo

@ dragonwinglet ... I didn't used anything. The phone was in the carholder, in standby (display off), not plugged in the charger.

I don't think it was from the heat. It's true that it was a hot day, but when i got back home it rained a little. I didn't even felt the need to use the AC. I've just opened the window. And this newer happened on the stock rom.

And today did not happened either, so it seems it's not from switching gsm cells.

PS. One thing happened yesterday...but i try not to be paranoid. Before i got into my car, a thunder hit a building placed at about 10-20 meters from me. Maybe the phone got electrostatic charged and did not discharged until i've got off my car.

Edited by mandgeo

Guest viggen66

Just one thing I don't understand, firstly we install the base rom, and do we install the gapps? what is the package most appropriate, everybody knows that smartphones running ICS with 512 ram, is almost a nightmare, the problem is the ram Issue, what do you recommend to come along with SlimBean 7.8, and to install all the extras?! Thanks