Yeah, give us mirror link pls : (

dmalaquias

dmalaquias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Ive just tried this rom and so far seems really good. Battery life is really good, if there's any issues then I'd say there's a slight lag, but nothing to stop me using this great rom
Just found out the reason for the slight lag, only 35mb ram spare :(

I've installed the swapper app and made a 200mb swap. It doesn't appear in the ram usage but if you have the terminal emulator app, type free and you'll see the swap part, now the phone is a bit quicker :)

Wellus

Wellus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 Ascend

Ive just tried this rom and so far seems really good. Battery life is really good, if there's any issues then I'd say there's a slight lag, but nothing to stop me using this great rom
Just found out the reason for the slight lag, only 35mb ram spare :(

how much time does your battery hold?

MrDjibrilo

MrDjibrilo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Devices:G300
  • Twitter:@umad11

how much time does your battery hold?

For example on cm10.1 there is no constant line like here, I am really liking the battery over performance
Posted Image

jamie_w

jamie_w

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
I get a full day usage with around 20% left. But I use mine for music, games and alot of internet browsing. So for me its very good compared to other roms

telonius

telonius

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Small update is up that should adress performance issue. Read changelog on the first post. Let me know if it's better now perfomance wise :)

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Small update is up that should adress performance issue. Read changelog on the first post. Let me know if it's better now perfomance wise :)

Excellent

I'll give it a try - I tried the last release yesterday evening, and although everything worked fine and it was actually quite fast, it just "felt" slower, if you know what I mean.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

dmalaquias

dmalaquias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

I'll give a shot this night! Thanks in advance

Razor3000

Razor3000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
The update came out 5 min after i download 6.5... lol

15735.png

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
6.6 installed and currently installing my apps. No FC on setup wizard this time, and seems to have no lag any more. So far, so good...

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

cjcandrei

cjcandrei

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300
Man I really want to use this one. How's the incall volume on min? Is it still high compared to stock?
Thanks

crawlingcity

crawlingcity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
why does everyone ask questions without even trying the rom ? make a backup, install it, use it. TEST IT YOURSELF.

In xda I had a lot of noobs, but I never saw so many people asking questions without even trying the damn thing.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
So far, so good :-)

Installed no problems, everything works, fast and smooth. Even the bug where turning off quick panel and enabling power toggles fc's system.ui is fixed!
Phone volume was quite high initially, but that's why the volume rocker is there! Better to be loud and turn-downable than too quitet.
Auto brightness seems very sensitive - going too dark really, but I'll have a tweak.

dmalaquias

dmalaquias

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Just one question, you recommend full wipe comming from 6.5 to 6.6? Or is not needed?

jamie_w

jamie_w

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Just one question, you recommend full wipe comming from 6.5 to 6.6? Or is not needed?

Its always best to do full wipes.

cjcandrei

cjcandrei

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

So far, so good :-)

Installed no problems, everything works, fast and smooth. Even the bug where turning off quick panel and enabling power toggles fc's system.ui is fixed!
Phone volume was quite high initially, but that's why the volume rocker is there! Better to be loud and turn-downable than too quitet.
Auto brightness seems very sensitive - going too dark really, but I'll have a tweak.

Well I was asking about the incall volume after you've used the volume rocker and set it to minimum... It's quite high on my phone on all cm versions... Much higher then stock... I was wandering if this is fixed...
Thanks

vegadrc

vegadrc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:vega, g300, tegra note 7
Just downloading new version to try.
Hopefully the battery stays as good as this version.Attached File  Screenshot_2013-06-19-16-17-07 (Mobile).png   43.61KB   28 downloads

plewis1981

plewis1981

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Technoligy, F1 and Cycling
  • Devices:Moto G
  • Twitter:@plewis1981
Dose the latest vertion have gapps included or do we need to flash them them as well, the only reason I ask is that the link for gapps is back in the OP?

Edited by plewis1981, 19 June 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore I am perfect :)

If I have helped you PLEASE Press the +1 button
and don't forget to push the Dev's +1 buttons to.

telonius

telonius

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Dose the latest vertion have gapps included or do we need to flash them them as well, the only reason I ask is that the lunk for gapps is back in the OP?

Yeap, forgot to mention that. Nothing is included, only the essential ones. You have to flash gapps and whatever extras you need. Use the link from the OP.

crawlingcity

crawlingcity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Telonius any detailed changelog regarding the battery changes ? I'm kinda curious on how you fixed it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users