• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

adil.mulleseril

adil.mulleseril

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:xolo x900
problem was with es file explorer itself. i tried moving the files back to my old directory using another file manager. its still working. i tried again with es file explorer and moved to the new directory. again not working. so the problem is with es file explorer itself. no need to uninstall es file explorer. try moving files using another explorer. directories are not actually a problem.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

problem was with es file explorer itself. i tried moving the files back to my old directory using another file manager. its still working. i tried again with es file explorer and moved to the new directory. again not working. so the problem is with es file explorer itself. no need to uninstall es file explorer. try moving files using another explorer. directories are not actually a problem.

Lol, I would never have guessed that was the problem.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

adil.mulleseril

adil.mulleseril

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:xolo x900
thank you guys for your support. Actually i started thinking that i made a mistake on buying xolo x900. i heard about the heating issue and low battery backup earlier. whats now affecting me is the network issue and other problems at times. sometimes the touch is not responding especially while i use whatsapp.

arjun8074

arjun8074

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:T-MOBILE HTC G1,XOLO X900
battery backup after4.0.4 ics update of xolo x900..??.has.battery backup gone up or gone down ??.watsur review..

arjun8074

arjun8074

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:T-MOBILE HTC G1,XOLO X900
frnds,do u hav any idea why xolo sitedoesn't hav 4.0.4(ics) file(299mb)..and which updating phone with(299mb) is better or withOTA updateisbetter? ...which wayof upgrading is better...plz contribute ur views frnds

i am not a hacker

i am not a hacker

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Orange San Diego
https://www.dropbox....tsfh/update.zip
There is a link to the xolo 4.0.4 ics update.
I would NOT recommend using the OTA update because then you will get their further patches on top which remove all possibilities of root. If you want root, do not use OTA.

Nexus 10
Orange San Diego

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users