Stock Huawei lockscreen (2D unlock) apk file

Guest cryptoncore

Guest cryptoncore

Hey guys i've been looking for this .apk file myself as I am on a stock repack of B952 and do not like the generic lock screen, well my dad has the same phone but on stock and allowed me to get the apk file! just put on INTERNAL MEMORY and install as any normal apk file, then go to settings > security > 2D unlock and it works :). Hope i've helped you out.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dbccb7

What it looks like:

post-997430-0-76903800-1368598376_thumb.

Edited by cryptoncore

• 1 month later...
Guest unknown_android

I deleted one of my lock screens by mistake, this replaces my sliding one but it's improved. (I've gotten some of my memory back also)

Does the toggle music player only work with a certain app? I don't have a music player on my phone yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zingiber

Hi mate, I'm on B985 after a factory reset. Tried this anyway, sadly it doesn't work on mine. There is no option in "Location & Security" settings, or in the display settings.

I'm guessing it's cos the APK you uploaded only works on ICS? Any idea how I can get one that works on GB, please?

I've tried finding the official Vodafone ROM online, but can't see it anywhere :(

The circle unlock is so handy that I'm willing to have to go through the whole process of uninstalling Vodafone bloatware just to have it back.